Welcome to Gaia! ::

pyro_lunis
Ahrzayl
Ive always wanted to join Gaia and now I get the chance! I hope to make lots of fun friends, get my avatar up, and have the blast Ive always wanted to have. Like a bird being let out of a cage for so many years. A busy life can make it feel like that. Let this awesome experience begin!

Wow, it seems you have been wanting to be on Gaia for a while now. Welcome to the show!!! biggrin

If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone here. I know I love meeting new people, and being able to help as well!!!
thank you very much! ^^ Just trying to figure all the profile stuff out then its off to make some gold. xD And yes, Ive always wanted to join but never got the chance.

Shameless Ladykiller

Ahrzayl
I've always wanted to join Gaia and now I get the chance! I hope to make lots of fun friends, get my avatar up, and have the blast I've always wanted to have. Like a bird being let out of a cage for so many years. A busy life can make it feel like that. Let this awesome experience begin!

Welcome to Gaia! :3
standard deviance
Ahrzayl
Ive always wanted to join Gaia and now I get the chance! I hope to make lots of fun friends, get my avatar up, and have the blast Ive always wanted to have. Like a bird being let out of a cage for so many years. A busy life can make it feel like that. Let this awesome experience begin!

Welcome to Gaia! :3
Thank you! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas