Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you like the most from the following?

deers 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 7 ]
owls 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 5 ]
sheep 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 4 ]
NOTHING I HATE EVERY1!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUA 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Nymph

User Image

Hello! I'm a weirdo that've been on Gaia for almost 7 years. I never really introduced myself properly, so here I am.

I was known by many names: Sweet_Amazing_Girl , I LUV CAKES 10 & other.

You can call me Shy, Luna or however you'd prefer.

I have an obsession with deers, owls, Alice in Wonderland & some things I don't remember right now. I like horrors & animated films. I sometimes watch anime but more often read manga.

I can talk to anyone about anything, though I am not really good in English, so I can not understand some things you might say to me, but maybe with a little help from Google Dictionary...

Anyway, I'll be really happy if someone will become friends with me ^w^
So... how was your day today? What do you like to do?

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hiya heart

Nymph

YunJaeforeverlove4
hiya heart

User Image

Hello, what a great avatar you've got out there! I love the shade of blue on your arms and the hair & legs make a great combination! (=^・^=)

Sparkly Shopper

9,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Welcome Back!

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
shylunatic
YunJaeforeverlove4
hiya heart

User Image

Hello, what a great avatar you've got out there! I love the shade of blue on your arms and the hair & legs make a great combination! (=^・^=)

aww thank you,that's the first time i ever heard someone say that about my avi,and urs is really cute,so how r u

Nymph

YunJaeforeverlove4
shylunatic
YunJaeforeverlove4
hiya heart

User Image

aww thank you,that's the first time i ever heard someone say that about my avi,and urs is really cute,so how r u

User Image

First? That's weird!
Thanks, my sister helped me choose the eyes for it. She said the other ones looked like alien's, so we stayed with these xD
I am fine, though my belly was hurting a bit today. (。・ө・。) I'm looking for a picture to put in my signature *+:꒰◍•ᴗ•◍꒱:+*
& I was watching many films today & cuddling in my bed with hand warmers. c:
What about you? ^_^

Nymph

BunnyHorn
Welcome Back!

User Image

Thanks! ▽・ω・▽
Teehee, I feel so happy right now, so many great people welcoming me (๑>ᴗ<๑)
But I'm also a bit hungry! I guess I'll head to the kitchen & look for some food really fast! ^w^

How about you? What have you eaten recently? C-:

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
shylunatic
YunJaeforeverlove4
shylunatic
YunJaeforeverlove4
hiya heart

User Image

User Image

First? That's weird!
Thanks, my sister helped me choose the eyes for it. She said the other ones looked like alien's, so we stayed with these xD
I am fine, though my belly was hurting a bit today. (。・ө・。) I'm looking for a picture to put in my signature *+:꒰◍•ᴗ•◍꒱:+*
& I was watching many films today & cuddling in my bed with hand warmers. c:
What about you? ^_^

well they do say cute or pretty but not describing how the items go well together,good choice
im just listening to music and on gaia,was eating some jelly beans i got for Christmas

Nymph

YunJaeforeverlove4
well they do say cute or pretty but not describing how the items go well together,good choice
im just listening to music and on gaia,was eating some jelly beans i got for Christmas

User Image

What kind of flavour were they?
I once was given jelly beans of all flavours. Actually each flavour was similar to the other, but it was fun anyway!

To be honest I'm rather glad that they weren't too realistic, because I don't think I could've beared with a popcorn jelly bean...

Sparkly Shopper

9,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Gender Swap 100
shylunatic
BunnyHorn
Welcome Back!

User Image

Thanks! ▽・ω・▽
Teehee, I feel so happy right now, so many great people welcoming me (๑>ᴗ<๑)
But I'm also a bit hungry! I guess I'll head to the kitchen & look for some food really fast! ^w^

How about you? What have you eaten recently? C-:

I'm soooo hungry! Also, I think that that people are nicer now.. That is giving people the benefit of the doubt.
Hey emotion_yatta

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
shylunatic
YunJaeforeverlove4

User Image

What kind of flavour were they?
I once was given jelly beans of all flavours. Actually each flavour was similar to the other, but it was fun anyway!

To be honest I'm rather glad that they weren't too realistic, because I don't think I could've beared with a popcorn jelly bean...

to many,there is 49 flavors,but i don't like all of the flavors
shylunatic
User Image

Hello! I'm a weirdo that've been on Gaia for almost 7 years. I never really introduced myself properly, so here I am.

I have an obsession with deers, owls, Alice in Wonderland & some things I don't remember right now. I like horrors & animated films. I sometimes watch anime but more often read manga.

I can talk to anyone about anything, though I am not really good in English, so I can not understand some things you might say to me, but maybe with a little help from Google Dictionary...

Nice to meet you~!
:'D
welcome back! why didn't owls get more votes
easy rng!
free item links!

Bloodthirsty Hellhound

13,600 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
shylunatic
User Image

Hi there razz Nice to meet you!

Which manga and horror movies are your favorites?

I can be your friend ^-^

My day was great! How was yours?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas