Welcome to Gaia! ::

vanechkakhaose's Husband

I am 24, pansexual, a goof, and often times crude and vulgar. I am looking for friends 18 and older, because i want people around my age, plus i wont be in trouble if i make a crude joke lol. I am an artist...i love art, i love seeing other people's works. I love sarcasm as well

Newbie Noob

8,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
Digital Dog Artist
I am 24, pansexual, a goof, and often times crude and vulgar. I am looking for friends 18 and older, because i want people around my age, plus i wont be in trouble if i make a crude joke lol. I am an artist...i love art, i love seeing other people's works. I love sarcasm as well

I'm 22 and looking for friends my own age as well. I feel weird being friends with younger kids because of trouble. It's just not great. Nice to meet you!

vanechkakhaose's Husband

SharkxAngel
Digital Dog Artist

I'm 22 and looking for friends my own age as well. I feel weird being friends with younger kids because of trouble. It's just not great. Nice to meet you!

I know the feels...nice to meet you too

Skillettz's Princess

Fairy

Welcome to Gaia!

vanechkakhaose's Husband

C h a n y e o 1
Welcome to Gaia!

Thank you so much. Beautiful Avatar, BTW

Skillettz's Princess

Fairy

Digital Dog Artist
C h a n y e o 1
Welcome to Gaia!

You're welcome~
And thank you! ^-^

vanechkakhaose's Husband

C h a n y e o 1
Digital Dog Artist
C h a n y e o 1
Welcome to Gaia!

You're welcome~
And thank you! ^-^

No problem. If I am distracted, Forums confuse me, and I am working on setting up a photo bucket

The Hiro Samura's Fangirl

Rainbow Sex Symbol

13,550 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
Digital Dog Artist
User Image

Always follow your heart,

And eat a cupcake.

╔══════════════╗
Hello!
I am 22, turning 23 in a few months. Everyone should be pansexual. lets be honest wink
im free to talk when ever
╚══════════════╝

vanechkakhaose's Husband

Chaotic_Cupcake0_x
Digital Dog Artist
User Image

And eat a cupcake.

╔══════════════╗
Hello!
I am 22, turning 23 in a few months. Everyone should be pansexual. lets be honest wink
╚══════════════╝

I am actuall an MtF transgender...but because I see no part when it comes to love...yeah...its all complicated lol

The Hiro Samura's Fangirl

Rainbow Sex Symbol

13,550 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
Digital Dog Artist
Chaotic_Cupcake0_x
Digital Dog Artist
User Image

And eat a cupcake.

╔══════════════╗
Hello!
╚══════════════╝

I am actuall an MtF transgender...but because I see no part when it comes to love...yeah...its all complicated lol
User Image

And eat a cupcake.

╔══════════════╗

well thats okay to smile my ex girlfriend is actually FtM trans
╚══════════════╝

vanechkakhaose's Husband

Chaotic_Cupcake0_x
Digital Dog Artist
Chaotic_Cupcake0_x
Digital Dog Artist
User Image

And eat a cupcake.

╔══════════════╗
Hello!
╚══════════════╝

User Image

And eat a cupcake.

╔══════════════╗

well thats okay to smile my ex girlfriend is actually FtM trans
╚══════════════╝

My best friend is an FtM

Popular Raider

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
welcome to gaia
i'm 20

vanechkakhaose's Husband

xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx
welcome to gaia
i'm 20

Thanks for the Welcome. How are you?

Popular Raider

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Faggotry Professor
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx
welcome to gaia
i'm 20

Thanks for the Welcome. How are you?

im ok n u

Dapper Dabbler

Welcome to Gaia! ^_^
I am 20 years looking for friends around my age also!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff