Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia smile
Welcome back! I too am returning from a hiatus and learned quite a bit from browsing through your thread. Pretty crazy stuff! I'm hoping to meet new people, so PM me if you'd like to chat!
Hello and welcome back to gaia smile

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Lemon Lyin
Vampiric_will
Hello Lemon Lyin. Welcome back to Gaia.
sweet avatar.
Thank you. 3nodding

Friendly Giver

5,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hello blaugh blaugh and Welcome bk to Gaia 3nodding blaugh blaugh

Fluffy Lunatic

3,500 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Vampiric_will
sweet avatar.

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Fluffy Lunatic

3,500 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
ElegantlyLuminous
      Welcome back to Gaia!

Animal avatars (called Paws) were introduced a year ago. Speculation has it that they are a replacement for the pet system, although people are still petitioning for that. They're cute regardless. If you don't want to be an animal, you just need to select the human head (the first option) in your dressing room and you'll be able to switch over.

zOMG was removed in November due to a security threat in the coding that would have allowed access to the server and our accounts. It would have taken too much time and cost too much money to fix that, which, when considering how little money the game was making, led them to shut it down. There are, of course, conspiracy theories about this, but who knows the real reason? I've attached some links below to the relevant announcements.

thanks for the info. i was quite confused since most game listign sites still have it on the lists for browser mmos, even ones that say they where updated for 2015.

Alien Bookworm

Welcome back to Gaia!

Animal avatars (called Paws) were introduced a year ago. Speculation has it that they are a replacement for the pet system, although people are still petitioning for that. They're cute regardless. If you don't want to be an animal, you just need to select the human head (the first option) in your dressing room and you'll be able to switch over.

zOMG was removed in November due to a security threat in the coding that would have allowed access to the server and our accounts. It would have taken too much time and cost too much money to fix that, which, when considering how little money the game was making, led them to shut it down. There are, of course, conspiracy theories about this, but who knows the real reason? I've attached some links below to the relevant announcements.

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Lemon Lyin
nooooo why would they get rid of zomg? it was so fun
I don't know! Maybe it took up too much bandwidth? Maybe it would cost too much to update it and progress the story? ^3^

Fluffy Lunatic

3,500 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Strawberry Pocky Parade
Lemon Lyin
Strawberry Pocky Parade
Lemon Lyin
heart hello everyone im returning to gaia after a few years gone. i couldn't get my info for my old acc so i decided to make a new one >_< heart
Welcome back. I was gone for a while too. smile
whats with these new animal avatars? what happened to zomg?
I think you may have just answered your own questions...

1. Now there are animal avatars and
2. ZOMG is gone.

Accurate things to have noticed that surprised me as well. I used to love hanging out there. There do seem to be some new things though, you should check out the Games portal. smile
nooooo why would they get rid of zomg? it was so fun

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Lemon Lyin
Strawberry Pocky Parade
Lemon Lyin
heart hello everyone im returning to gaia after a few years gone. i couldn't get my info for my old acc so i decided to make a new one >_< heart
I think you may have just answered your own questions...

1. Now there are animal avatars and
2. ZOMG is gone.

Accurate things to have noticed that surprised me as well. I used to love hanging out there. There do seem to be some new things though, you should check out the Games portal. smile

Fluffy Lunatic

3,500 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Strawberry Pocky Parade
Lemon Lyin

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Lemon Lyin

Fluffy Lunatic

3,500 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff