Welcome to Gaia! ::

megitsunes's Kouhai

Demigod

Hello everyone,
I am Tsuki Ishtar, sister to Yami Marik and Malik. My truest name in the real world is not Tsuki but I am often called Tsuki. I am somewhat new to this world and have little friend's. In the real world I am a gothic lolita and carry out the look well. In the shoe's of Tsuki Ishtar I am a 16 year old egyptian and moved to Japan. I am found of Japan and Egypt very much. I am interested in anime, death, Necromancy and rotted corpses. I seem quite calm at time's I can be very crule to thoses who defey my friend's. I am sometime quiet too. I do not take kindly to those who are backtalking and nastily remarking all4kristine.
I thank thee for listening to this little post,
~ Tsuki ~
TsukiIshtar
Hello everyone,
I am Tsuki Ishtar, sister to Yami Marik and Malik. My truest name in the real world is not Tsuki but I am often called Tsuki. I am somewhat new to this world and have little friend's. In the real world I am a gothic lolita and carry out the look well. In the shoe's of Tsuki Ishtar I am a 16 year old egyptian and moved to Japan. I am found of Japan and Egypt very much. I am interested in anime, death, Necromancy and rotted corpses. I seem quite calm at time's I can be very crule to thoses who defey my friend's. I am sometime quiet too. I do not take kindly to those who are backtalking and nastily remarking all4kristine.
~ Tsuki ~
wow your kinda like me. well welcom to gaia and if you wanna talk pm me
eek ....Hi. whee
Interesting.... anyway, 'Ello and welcome, I'm sure you'll fair quite well around here. 3nodding
hi hav some fun
Welcome to Gaia! Be sure to read the FAQs and the Stickies.
TsukiIshtar
Hello everyone,
~ Tsuki ~
Alrighty, have a good time! 3nodding

megitsunes's Kouhai

Demigod

Sadly to say I have encountered many rude users on this site. I haven't a problem if they want to say something but for the people that have to start fight's, I think it's abit low for anyone to do. However I do reply back I try to be nice, unless they cause me to become angry. I was hopeing to run into little people that have this tendancy(Sp?) to argue with other's but I have come across many people that do this. I am included when it come's down to people harrassing people they don't know. I only include myself when that has happened. I shall hope you all do the same and stick up for other's even if you know not of them. It's a fast way to meet friend's.
Thank you for your time,
~ T s u k i ~
hioo. pm meh. 3nodding
Konban wa, welcome to Gaia. P.S.- Don't let the rude people ware you down, there're plenty of nice folks around here too!
hello ang welcome to gaia
yes, the older members tend to look down upon noobs..sorry...alot of noobs are aggrivating...but you don't seem to be, welcome to gaia and if you would like a friend pm me anytime or even if you just need help
TsukiIshtar
Hello everyone,
~ Tsuki ~

Welcome to Gaia wink . Interesting background. I've moved around a lot but always to the most expected places (well, except or Singapore...I never expected we'd move here -.-). Anyways, have fun here.

And remember to read the stickies wink .
Yes, the stickies are the holy defenders of the Gaia relm eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces