Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Gekko

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Elyria Stone
Welcome to Gaia! You'll love it here - it can get kind of addicting LOL If you're open to anything and would like to try RP - Check out m the Guild Once Upon a Time! It's a great place to play full of great people!

What RP ? Sounds interesting and thanks smile

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Lilmexia
Elyria Stone
Welcome to Gaia! You'll love it here - it can get kind of addicting LOL If you're open to anything and would like to try RP - Check out m the Guild Once Upon a Time! It's a great place to play full of great people!

What RP ? Sounds interesting and thanks smile

I had never RPed before, I made a friend at one of the events who happened to own the Guild, he talked me into joining and I had my first experience - I totally love it! It lets you express your creative talents - you get to be an "actress" and what I think is the most fun is that the story kind of writes itself - you have to react to the other people involved - so you're kinda' living out the story

Sugar's Stud

Mega Trash

Lilmexia
Hey Guys and Girls !

Got playing this game for like two days but kinda useless since I can't do much for the first three days. Hope to make some friends get to know cool people and have fun playing this game, passing time and what not.

Something about me: im pretty much open minded to almost anything and everything biggrin

Welcome to Gaia! =]

Firebreathing Gekko

Lilmexia
Hey Guys and Girls !

Got playing this game for like two days but kinda useless since I can't do much for the first three days. Hope to make some friends get to know cool people and have fun playing this game, passing time and what not.

Something about me: im pretty much open minded to almost anything and everything biggrin

You should add me as a friend! Hope that gaia becomes more fun after you get to do more stuff.

Fashionable Smoker

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ikr right restricted for 3 days smile
Welcome to Gaia! 3nodding

Interesting Gaian

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Lilmexia
Hey Guys and Girls !

Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces