Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Gekko

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hey Guys and Girls !

Got playing this game for like two days but kinda useless since I can't do much for the first three days. Hope to make some friends get to know cool people and have fun playing this game, passing time and what not.

Something about me: im pretty much open minded to almost anything and everything biggrin
Hello and Welcome To Gaia!

Share The Joy With Others!

1st if you want free items and gold go to this forum:Click here for a list of FREE Item Grants!

2nd make sure to click on the Daily Chance machine on the top right of the Gaia website for free items and gold!

3rd make sure to check out the Dumpster Dive which is in the Games section for free items!

4th check out the forums under aquarium for "Booty Grab Threads" and click on glowing fish tanks for some gold!

Feel free to ask me any questions! Have a wonderful day!
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Friendly Gaian

Lilmexia
Hey Guys and Girls !

Got playing this game for like two days but kinda useless since I can't do much for the first three days. Hope to make some friends get to know cool people and have fun playing this game, passing time and what not.

Something about me: im pretty much open minded to almost anything and everything biggrin

Welcome to Gaia heart
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^
Theres still 68K to win- - - - - - - - go to link below
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/chat-and-bump-to-win-free-gold/t.85543701/

Hilarious Friend

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
welcome ^^

Big Tipper

Lilmexia
Hey Guys and Girls !

Hey there and welcome to Gaia Online! If you're looking for any new friends, you may add me and we can chat anytime I'm on! I'm mostly always on Gaia Online anyway!

Also, check out my new guild if you'd like, no pressure! It's called "Request-Trade-Commission Art Guild"! It's not just for artists, it's for everyone! Hope to see you add me and see you in the guild!

Have a great time here!

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Liberal Smoker

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Lilmexia
Hey Guys and Girls !

That's what she said.

Steadfast Gekko

Lilmexia
Hey Guys and Girls !

Welcome to Gaia, and don't worry, the fun will pick up =)

Lonely Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
Lilmexia
Hey Guys and Girls !

Hello.. Welcome to Gaia!

Shy Guildswoman

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hello and welcome to Gaia! Feel free to add or PM me .. ask questions if you like ^ ^

RUMHAMM's Bae

Fashionable Partier

Lilmexia
Hey Guys and Girls !

Welcome! You can do a lot more when your account is a tiny bit older biggrin So you can look forward to that

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Welcome to Gaia! You'll love it here - it can get kind of addicting LOL If you're open to anything and would like to try RP - Check out m the Guild Once Upon a Time! It's a great place to play full of great people!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff