Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wild Mystic

Avarice Of Man
LuvDragon

Yep RPs are great, I like writing but doing it with other people is a great way to get away from writer's block on personal projects. Plus it's a good way to make friends too. I am getting started in a guild one (wolf based, semi lit so a good starting point, and it's active) and a harest moon one I found while browsing barton town (more advanced lit so obviously more pausing between posts but understandably so and will make for good reading). I wouldn't mind a few anime based ones and a couple romance ones if you have suggestions though.

heart It would be even better if the Rp was semi lit at least. It's hard to find people who can post more than two sentences sometimes. Or people that you mesh will with. Personalities and posting styled are always hard to coordinate.

I don't do to many guild rp's. I have a very busy work schedule and am hardly on during the week. But I'm sure we can come up with something. ^_^ There isn't to much I'm not willing to rp as long as me and who ever are having fun. I'll pm you a link to my rp request thread.

Oh and on always posing from my phone or pad, so there are some weird auto corrections from time to time. >_<

chefnight's Husband

Timid Noob

3,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
LuvDragon

Yeah I do prefer longer more literate rps since I am patient and can go a few days between replies to my posts (even if I am kind of obsessive about replying myself lol). I am really rusty I found out today, but my average before was five paragraphs a post. I tend to ramble a little but most of that was detail and reactionary. Of course a lot of it depends on the posts before you, you only have so much you can work with sometimes you know lol.

I do know what you mean about the personality thing though. I am VERY easy to get along with once you get past the initial learning curve of my idiosyncrasies (I am very strange if you didn't notice lol), but I do remember a lot of drama between other people I'd rp with. Call me Switzerland though because I am usually immune and sometimes even smooth out some of that.

Yeah I can't post from anything but my pc, I type 117 words a minute on average, so going from that to a virtual keyboard is painful. But I don't mind it so much from other people, and I actually applaud the patience it takes to do it that way because I would snap it in half before too long lol.

Wild Mystic

Avarice Of Man

hehe Switzerland. XD That's awesome sauce.
I kinda type slow. And I almost never have time to set at home at the computer to post. So... I've learned to post from my mobile devices if I ever wanted to do anything.
ok, I'll shoot you a PM soon. ^_^ Also don't forget to drop by my charity. I wouldn't mind hooking you up with a profile and avi.

chefnight's Husband

Timid Noob

3,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
LuvDragon

Adaptability is the key to success, I am just slow with phones and tablets lol. Probably because I have freakishly big hands >.>. I am probably giving away my age a little here lol, but I learned to type so fast because my first computer ran on DOS. You learn to type and code very quickly on DOS or you don't use it lol.

I will check it out :3. I have a few rps in mind I wouldn't mind doing either. We can brain storm it sometime if you get the time. I actually have to go to work in a few hours too unfortunately XP. I had a couple of ideas for ones I would like to try though. Mostly book related though. Anne Bishop has a series that I have always wanted to do an RP in, and now a new one that has a book coming out in March that would be cool. Plus I have been really into Sherilyon Kenyon (a little less obscure than bishop) lately. And her Dark Hunter series would be an awesome one to do an RP in just because of the crazy amount of options. Tales of the Otori is another obscure series I wouldn't mind doing one in, less options but a lot of depth if you did it right I think. If any of those interest you, let me know 3nodding

Wild Mystic

Avarice Of Man

O///O You just named off a few of my favorite authors. heart I've been looking for someone to do a Kenyon RP with FOREVER. But no one seems to know who she is. I'm also I huge fan of Anne Bishop. ^_^

I'm off myself. I have to be up in a few hours for work. Take care.

chefnight's Husband

Timid Noob

3,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
LuvDragon

lol that's one of the benefits of knowing me, my interests cast a VERY wide net so there is bound to be some overlap. Kenyon I get, but I am actually really surprised and excited you know Bishop. Kenyon has gotten really popular lately (well deserved really because her books are awesome) but Bishop is lesser known so I am happy I met someone else who knows her. I was talking about the Black Jewels as the one I was really looking to find an RP on, since it's got such a rich world structure already. But The Others would be pretty cool too, I am seriously marking down the days to book three of that one!

But yeah, hope you get some rest ^_^, I'll be on tomorrow around this time (I keep weird hours lol)

Oh and did you know the Otori? Those two give us plenty of options, but 3 for 3 is just really scary XD

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia smile

bubble tear's Husband

Aged Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Knight of Flurries 150
Avarice Of Man
I used to be pretty into this site a loooong time ago. I am mostly getting back into it to try my hand at some rping again, and maybe network with people in guilds. If anyone has any tips on things to get started with, or any info on new mechanics and tricks I might not be familiar with would be great. I already see some kind of weird 'promote your post' addition since I was here last. Doubt I will be using that but it should make things a little more interesting I suppose.

Welcome!

chefnight's Husband

Timid Noob

3,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
K-poplover44

Thanks! It's as good as I remember, but a little overwhelming with all the new stuff. Gold is WAY different too. Inflation I guess bust still lol. Back in my day, 20k was a lot of gold, now I have been on two days and have 200k.

men_fungera

Thank you, hope I can learn the ropes again ^_^.

I wanted to clarify to people too when I said Tips, in the top, I meant like information, not tips lol. When I was on here last, we didn't have tipping for posts, so I only just realized why I have so much gold XD. But hey, I will take free gold I guess lol

chefnight's Husband

Timid Noob

3,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
men_fungera

And then you tip me anyway XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff