Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Lover

13,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Thread Flip 150
An Angry Super Saiyan
Hello all! I'm An Angry Super Saiyan, and I'm new here. My name is Cody.
I suppose I should tell you all about myself. So I (obviously) like Dragon Ball Z, as well as several other animu, and I also have XBL and play lots of Soul Calibur 5. ZWEI, Patroklos and Hilde all day. I play the guitar and like to write, and when I'm not busy or playing vidya games, I'm out fighting evil. I'm dating Sintake ( heart ) and she is awesome too. c:

welcome to gaia smile

Super Genius

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
An Angry Super Saiyan
I suppose I should tell you all about myself. So I (obviously) like Dragon Ball Z, as well as several other animu, and I also have XBL and play lots of Soul Calibur 5. ZWEI, Patroklos and Hilde all day. I play the guitar and like to write, and when I'm not busy or playing vidya games, I'm out fighting evil. I'm dating Sintake ( heart ) and she is awesome too. c:

Glowy! Hi and welcome.

Seeker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome to Gaia, I truly hope you enjoy your stay here ^^
Please feel free to add me as a friend and/or pm me if you have any questions~
An Angry Super Saiyan

buy a trading pass, i'll give you gold.

Beloved Bookworm

welcome to gaia ouo
hope you enjoy it here and make many new friends~
you can add me if you'd like

Hot Tipper

Tipsy Lover

7,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
An Angry Super Saiyan

User Image

•••═══════════════════════════════════╗

Welcome to the community~ Also, Soul Calibur is awesome.User Image

╚═══════════════════════════════════•••

Quotable Member

11,750 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
An Angry Super Saiyan

Welcome to Gaia!

Playful Citizen

11,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
An Angry Super Saiyan

hello^^

Precious Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
An Angry Super Saiyan

Hello and welcome, Hope you have a great time on gaia 3nodding

Malevolent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Junior 100
An Angry Super Saiyan

Welcome to Gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces