Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Hunter

Hello all! I'm An Angry Super Saiyan, and I'm new here. My name is Cody.
I suppose I should tell you all about myself. So I (obviously) like Dragon Ball Z, as well as several other animu, and I also have XBL and play lots of Soul Calibur 5. ZWEI, Patroklos and Hilde all day. I play the guitar and like to write, and when I'm not busy or playing vidya games, I'm out fighting evil. I'm dating Sintake ( heart ) and she is awesome too. c:

Tiny Star

11,000 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
An Angry Super Saiyan
I suppose I should tell you all about myself. So I (obviously) like Dragon Ball Z, as well as several other animu, and I also have XBL and play lots of Soul Calibur 5. ZWEI, Patroklos and Hilde all day. I play the guitar and like to write, and when I'm not busy or playing vidya games, I'm out fighting evil. I'm dating Sintake ( heart ) and she is awesome too. c:

Super nice to meet you! My name is Violet and I live here xp
If you need any advice, cookies, or if you just want to talk, feel free to pm me!

Hygienic Hunter

Thank you! I'll make sure I do that. c:
What kind of cookies?

Tiny Star

11,000 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
Peanut butter, because you don't have to worry about virtual allergies!

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Hygienic Hunter

Thank you. biggrin

And Peanut Butter cookies are good. So are chocolate chip, oatmeal, M&M cookies, sugar cookies... c:

Moonlight Dragon

An Angry Super Saiyan

Welcome to Gaia! Hope you have a blast here!

Hygienic Hunter

Thank you~
I'll try to have a blast, though as a Super Saiyan, that may be bad for the community..

Hot Tipper

Witty Punching Bag

An Angry Super Saiyan

Hello! Welcome to Gaia~ ^^

Shy Cutie-Pie

Hello and welcome to Gaia, Cody ^^

Questionable Entrepreneur

15,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Tycoon 200
An Angry Super Saiyan

Yookoso

... or rather, welcome. Do enjoy your stay in gaia.

Hygienic Hunter

I feel so welcomed by everybody. C:

An Angry Super Saiyan

Welcome to Gaia! I'm sure you'll find something that catches your eye here. Have fun!

Tipsy Trainer

13,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
An Angry Super Saiyan
Welcome to Gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces