Welcome to Gaia! ::

tygren's Partner In Crime

Winged Pest

32,000 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Winged 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Welcome to gaia! Nice to see older people join too, my mother joined but doesn't come online much. I hope you have a great time here!
till 5 years i did not even know how to turn a computer on, i started off with a Dell laptop and now own a iMac, it is the best thing i have ever done, every thing have learnt by myself with lots of errors along the way, as the say you are never too old to learn and i am prove that that saying is true

Hilarious Noob

Wows its 43° here Hello mrgreen

GO

7,400 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Buying 4 new Outfit slots 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
nanny91317
hello everyone, have just joined the site my friend- house fairy- sent me a message to join as she is certain that i will enjoy it, 1 am 65, mum to 3 girls and have got 7 grandchildren, plus 4 dogs, are married to Chris for the last 42 years,love holidays abroad, like gardening in the summer, shopping for bargains, and like to watch films, tv/series etc
here in England it is white outside not with snow but a very hard frost the temp is -1
do hope it is warmer wherever you are
have a nice day

Welcome to gaia. :3

Dapper Genius

6,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
nanny91317
hello everyone, have just joined the site my friend- house fairy- sent me a message to join as she is certain that i will enjoy it, 1 am 65, mum to 3 girls and have got 7 grandchildren, plus 4 dogs, are married to Chris for the last 42 years,love holidays abroad, like gardening in the summer, shopping for bargains, and like to watch films, tv/series etc
here in England it is white outside not with snow but a very hard frost the temp is -1
have a nice day

Hello and welcome!

Time-traveling Unicorn

9,750 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
welcome! i also recently joined :3

Feral Demigod

nanny91317
have a nice day

Welcome.
nanny91317
have a nice day

welcome to gaia

Reamsa's Boyfriend

Brave Warrior

36,475 Points
  • PvP 200
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • 50 Wins 150
nanny91317
have a nice day

Hello & welcome to gaia

Versatile Poster

10,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
nanny91317
have a nice day

currydaddy's Sweetheart

Feral Bunny

11,475 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
nanny91317
have a nice day

welcome to gaia biggrin

9,375 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
nanny91317
have a nice day

welcome. I hope you like it here. I gave you a tip too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out