Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cleric

jasecohen
i've actually had a gaia account before but when i was like 13. due to boredom on a saturday, i thought i'd make a new one. am now turning 17 btw. yeah, i'm a loser.

Welcome back!

Werewolf

11,400 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Megathread 100
jasecohen
i've actually had a gaia account before but when i was like 13. due to boredom on a saturday, i thought i'd make a new one. am now turning 17 btw. yeah, i'm a loser.
Hello and welcome to Gaia.slo

Raider

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
jasecohen

Welcome back. -Dull handshake-

Sparkly Darling

16,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Welcome!
& umm, like some of the other people who commented on here, I am also 21................................... xD
jasecohen

I created my account when i was 8 O__O lol I also did it out of boredom... I came back after like a couple of years. The reason i came back is because I was getting tired of my life outside the internet... Also you dont look like a loser D:

Cutie-Pie

jasecohen
welcome back!

Dedicated Wolf

10,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Noble Shade 100
jasecohen

Welcome back smile and I understand the boredom thing lol

Shameless Noob

9,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
jasecohen

Welcome back to Gaia! biggrin

Omnipresent Genius

jasecohen

Welcome to Gaia.

Bashful Flatterer

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
jasecohen

Welcome back! And you'd be surprised how many older people have Gaia accounts.. *coughcough*

Sawagin's Wife

Devoted Seeker

23,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
Welcome to Gaia

Unleashed Lunatic

13,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
jasecohen
Welcome back! And if you think you're a looser, try this: I joined when I was 19, and I'm 28 now!

Timid Lover

Who know's, you might end getting addicted to the site like many of us are. xd
Anyway, welcome to gaia! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out