Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
Tyrannical_Earth_Worm88
Long story short i find myself unable to contain this new found nerdism and now im here smile

User Image yes, release your inner nerd! it will set you free lolz
are you strictly on anime or you also read manga?
Jonickated
Tyrannical_Earth_Worm88
Long story short i find myself unable to contain this new found nerdism and now im here smile

Mostly just anime but i read a little manga. Im having troubble getting used to reading from right to left

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
Tyrannical_Earth_Worm88
Jonickated
Tyrannical_Earth_Worm88

Mostly just anime but i read a little manga. Im having troubble getting used to reading from right to left

gaia_angelright what kinda genre do you like and what manga do you read? d'you have any stuff besides the usual starter set? if you don't i could trade some if you want ninja

Lonely Genius

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Timid 100
Tyrannical_Earth_Worm88
Hello everyone. New guy here. I actually didn't really get into anime until recently. I never even considered the possibility that it might actually be a valid form of entertainment. I got into the comedies first. Rosario Vampire and Baka and Test were absolutely hilarious. Then anime surpised me yet again when i came across Elfen Lied. Long story short i find myself unable to contain this new found nerdism and now im here smile

Cool I like anime too! My favorites include Naruto, death note, and Bleach

Gracious Fairy

7,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
Tyrannical_Earth_Worm88
Hello everyone. New guy here. I actually didn't really get into anime until recently. I never even considered the possibility that it might actually be a valid form of entertainment. I got into the comedies first. Rosario Vampire and Baka and Test were absolutely hilarious. Then anime surpised me yet again when i came across Elfen Lied. Long story short i find myself unable to contain this new found nerdism and now im here smile

Welcome!
Welcome! yay!
Remember also to chat a lot on forums (advice) It gets you a load of money for each post: 100g biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff