Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Lunatic

Tyrannical_Earth_Worm88

Welcome to Gaia! I hope you'll have fun here. Baka and Test is super cute. > u <

Fashionable Fairy

11,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Tyrannical_Earth_Worm88
Hello everyone. New guy here. I actually didn't really get into anime until recently. I never even considered the possibility that it might actually be a valid form of entertainment. I got into the comedies first. Rosario Vampire and Baka and Test were absolutely hilarious. Then anime surpised me yet again when i came across Elfen Lied. Long story short i find myself unable to contain this new found nerdism and now im here smile

Welcome. Please enjoy your stay here.
Tyrannical_Earth_Worm88
Hello everyone. New guy here. I actually didn't really get into anime until recently. I never even considered the possibility that it might actually be a valid form of entertainment. I got into the comedies first. Rosario Vampire and Baka and Test were absolutely hilarious. Then anime surpised me yet again when i came across Elfen Lied. Long story short i find myself unable to contain this new found nerdism and now im here smile

Welcome to Gaia heart

Shameless Noob

9,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Tyrannical_Earth_Worm88

Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Invisible Shapeshifter

6,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Tyrannical_Earth_Worm88
Welcome to Awesome!

Lily-livered Darling

Tyrannical_Earth_Worm88
        You have an interesting username. xd

Dangerous Senshi

12,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Tyrannical_Earth_Worm88

Welcome to Gaia
Welcome to Gaia!

Informer

Tyrannical_Earth_Worm88

Well then welcome to gaia!

Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
Tyrannical_Earth_Worm88
Welcome to Gaia. Enjoy your stay.

Unholy Fairy

Tyrannical_Earth_Worm88

Wooo. I love late realizations! You should enjoy the crap out of this place.

Party Wolf

Welcome to Gaia :3 heart

Shameless Sex Symbol

Tyrannical_Earth_Worm88

Welcome

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
yum_pie wahmbulance Welcome to Gaia User Image yum_pizza
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items