Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone. New guy here. I actually didn't really get into anime until recently. I never even considered the possibility that it might actually be a valid form of entertainment. I got into the comedies first. Rosario Vampire and Baka and Test were absolutely hilarious. Then anime surpised me yet again when i came across Elfen Lied. Long story short i find myself unable to contain this new found nerdism and now im here smile

Invisible Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Tyrannical_Earth_Worm88
Hello everyone. New guy here. I actually didn't really get into anime until recently. I never even considered the possibility that it might actually be a valid form of entertainment. I got into the comedies first. Rosario Vampire and Baka and Test were absolutely hilarious. Then anime surpised me yet again when i came across Elfen Lied. Long story short i find myself unable to contain this new found nerdism and now im here smile

Welcome to gaia...btw I love Rosario Vampire and I just started watching Baka Test last week cat_whee

Sparkly Player

10,750 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Tyrannical_Earth_Worm88

Welcome to Gaia smile

Hilarious Informer

Welcome! I am glad you found something you like!

Sparkly Darling

16,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Welcome to Gaia (:

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Malevolent Exhibitionist

11,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Tyrannical_Earth_Worm88

welcome :3

If you like Elfen Lied, I think you'll like Mirai Nikki and Another~
Tyrannical_Earth_Worm88
Welcome to Gaia

Mamo ch4n's Wife

Dainty Pumpkin

17,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Tyrannical_Earth_Worm88

hello,you have good taste in anime btw biggrin

Ewui's Fangirl

Warlord

Tyrannical_Earth_Worm88

Baka to Test is the greatest anime ever! emotion_kirakira Welcome to Gaiaonline!

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations...

Welcome to Gaia online. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members smile

Dangerous Vampire

24,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Tyrannical_Earth_Worm88

Hi welcome to Gaia embrase the new found nerdiness.
Tyrannical_Earth_Worm88

Welcome to nerdism Gaia!

Kawaii Lunatic

Welcome to Gaia! emotion_yatta
Welcome~ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items