Welcome to Gaia! ::

Joined Gaia!! Enjoying here so far.. xx. If you wanna get to know me more, or you want to be my Gaian friend, please leave a comment, and i'll be happy to add u xx. Thank u for ur support! Thanks! xx.

Lady Quiet Azalea's Love Of My Life

Loyal Demigod

42,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Champion 300
lovelybeautiezz
Joined Gaia!! Enjoying here so far.. xx. If you wanna get to know me more, or you want to be my Gaian friend, please leave a comment, and i'll be happy to add u xx. Thank u for ur support! Thanks! xx.

Hello and welcome to Gaia!
Glad to hear you're enjoying your time here; have fun. c :
Hello and welcome! I'm logging in for the first time in a long time my self. smile
Welcome to gaia! Feel free to add me if you want!~ ^_^

7,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
lovelybeautiezz

Hello there! Welcome!!! biggrin
I hope you have fun! PM me in case you want some help figuring out basic stuff, eg gold wink
Rosaline Delacroix just said:

" Welcome to Gaia! heart "

Click for my quest thread.
I'm new to the name is Jay mrgreen
Add me if you want a new friend btw welcome .

6,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
lovelybeautiezz

Glad you joined us, and that you're enjoying it! Hope you continue to do so
Welcome to Gaia! Theres a lot to do, and many kind people as youve already seen. smile feel free to add me.

Beloved Friend

Welcome to Gaia! n_n

Hope you have lots of fun here. c:

Wheezing Streaker

11,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
Welcome to Gaia, enjoy your stay!

Friendly Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Overstocked 200
lovelybeautiezz

hello and welcome to Gaia

7,100 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
lovelybeautiezz

Welcome to gaia!

Nerd

lovelybeautiezz

Welcome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces