Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just joined yesterday and already sorta bored. What are some fun things to do on here?

Pants

33,975 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
naanerpuddin
Just joined yesterday and already sorta bored. What are some fun things to do on here?

Welcome to gaia!
Have you played all the games already?
Try finding some interesting people to talk to ...!
Anyway ... good-luck!
Ezeekiel Zeeke
naanerpuddin

Welcome to gaia!
Have you played all the games already?
Try finding some interesting people to talk to ...!
Anyway ... good-luck!
i haven"t tryed all the games yet. i will do that. some people on here are mean tho. Do you know any interesting people?

Pants

33,975 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
naanerpuddin
i haven"t tryed all the games yet. i will do that. some people on here are mean tho. Do you know any interesting people?

Yeah ... The Chatter box and The GD can get a little nasty ... hmm ... interesting people? Try the Friends Chat forum! the are some nice people in there ... but you should keep exploring ... find people with similar interests as yours ...
Ezeekiel Zeeke
naanerpuddin

Yeah ... The Chatter box and The GD can get a little nasty ... hmm ... interesting people? Try the Friends Chat forum! the are some nice people in there ... but you should keep exploring ... find people with similar interests as yours ...

Okay i will Try that. Thank you for being so helpful.

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

10,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
naanerpuddin

Welcome Welcome Welcome! blaugh And this site is mostly for 1. Chatting. 2. Playing games. (ZOMG!!!) 3. Fancying up your avatar.
If your an fan of that, you'll probably fit right in. whee

Pants

33,975 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
naanerpuddin

Okay i will Try that. Thank you for being so helpful.

No problem at all! 3nodding
Good luck on your search for amusement! ^^
Chrysallia Jewel
naanerpuddin

Welcome Welcome Welcome! blaugh And this site is mostly for 1. Chatting. 2. Playing games. (ZOMG!!!) 3. Fancying up your avatar.
I will try too. Some people are kinda intimidating. i can't help Im new

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

10,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
naanerpuddin
Chrysallia Jewel
naanerpuddin

Yeah, I felt that same way whenever I first joined. 3nodding For the first couple a months, I didn't really talk much. But don't worry! It gets better after a while! And if you came on here with the goal of making friends, then you'll be alright. No one will bite you...hopefully. xp
Chrysallia Jewel
naanerpuddin
Chrysallia Jewel
naanerpuddin

Yeah, I felt that same way whenever I first joined. 3nodding For the first couple a months, I didn't really talk much. But don't worry! It gets better after a while! And if you came on here with the goal of making friends, then you'll be alright. No one will bite you...hopefully. xp
Hopefully not. Making friends on here would be nice. thank you for everything.

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

10,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
naanerpuddin
Chrysallia Jewel
naanerpuddin
Chrysallia Jewel
naanerpuddin

Hopefully not. Making friends on here would be nice. thank you for everything.

No prob. smile If you ever have trouble or need a friend or anything, just message me. Kay? Hope you have fun!

Newbie Millionaire

8,625 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Welcome to gaia! =) heart heart
naanerpuddin

Welcome to Gaia Online! The games are pretty fun smile I hope you enjoy your time here smile
Rivkah613
naanerpuddin

Welcome to Gaia Online! The games are pretty fun smile I hope you enjoy your time here smile
ima try to. thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces