Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey! What's up? My user name is EternalSenshi, and I heard about this site from a friend today in my human anatomy class ( I take it because I love CSI). I'm in colorguard, I love writing, and I love Ewan McGregor heart If anyone would like to be my friend, I'd be happy! biggrin So, I'm new here and not sure exactly how it works (kind of like my live journal) but if anyone can help me, that would be great! I also have a fanfiction.net account where I post Sailor Moon fanfiction. It's right here:
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/381536/
So, feel free to talk!
*~*EternalSenshi*~*
hey, whats up?
heyy welcome to gaia online biggrin
Ello! *waves* You've got good taste in guys by the way xp
Welcome to Gaia! ^_^ heart

Writing is awesome, isn't it? xd So fun. I love to write, myself. 3nodding

Just check out the stickies and you'll be fine ^_^ If you have any problems, feel free to PM me, and I'll help you out! heart
hello. welcome 2 gaia. Here r a couple tips: don't beg for gold and 2 get gold faster, PM alot. biggrin

Aged Survivor

9,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Welcome to gaia=)Have fun and make friends^_^
If you want some gold there is a charity forum to make a thread in to ask for gold.The people there might donate a little(I think sweatdrop )
You can also get gold from posting, voting in polls, and voting on art in the art colleseum thingy(in the main map page)
There is also a forum for regular chatting and stuff here Clicky and yes you do get gold for posting and voting here smile
Ah yes and one last thing: do not spam in any boards(except the chatterbox)
Pm me if you need any help or a buddy biggrin

~~~Misakichi 3nodding
EternalSenshi
Hey! What's up? My user name is EternalSenshi, and I heard about this site from a friend today in my human anatomy class ( I take it because I love CSI). I'm in colorguard, I love writing, and I love Ewan McGregor heart If anyone would like to be my friend, I'd be happy! biggrin So, I'm new here and not sure exactly how it works (kind of like my live journal) but if anyone can help me, that would be great! I also have a fanfiction.net account where I post Sailor Moon fanfiction. It's right here:
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/381536/
So, feel free to talk!
*~*EternalSenshi*~*
if u need a friend just pm me. ok and if u need any help just tell me and i can help u biggrin
hi, you'll like it here stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces