Welcome to Gaia! ::

HI guys! I just joined yesterday smile So I might still be clumsy with stuff around here.
I'm still in middle school, but I'm going into highschool soon, yay! I love drawing, especially anime and manga stuff, but I think i want to pursue engineering.
This is random, but I'm currently obsessed with the Avengers biggrin And I love the Puella Magi Madoka Magica anime.
I found out about Gaia through deviantArt, and I hope we all get along here~

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
nekovi-chan
HI guys! I just joined yesterday smile So I might still be clumsy with stuff around here.
I'm still in middle school, but I'm going into highschool soon, yay! I love drawing, especially anime and manga stuff, but I think i want to pursue engineering.
This is random, but I'm currently obsessed with the Avengers biggrin And I love the Puella Magi Madoka Magica anime.

Welcome to gaia :] I also like anime, manga, etc. Did you know gaia has Madoka Magica items so you can save up gold to dress like the characters? xD They're not cheap though cry But! You'll get gold doing just about anything on gaia, and playing the games is a good way to make more gold (and have fun!) I also have a dA haha it seems many gaians love art and things 3nodding

Feel free to add me or message.

IRL Fairy

nekovi-chan

Welcome to gaia~
Feel free to add me or ask anything;
We have a Puella Magi Madoka Magica forum here if you haven't tried posting there yet.

heart heart heart
Sminkx
nekovi-chan

Welcome to gaia :] I also like anime, manga, etc. Did you know gaia has Madoka Magica items so you can save up gold to dress like the characters? xD They're not cheap though cry But! You'll get gold doing just about anything on gaia, and playing the games is a good way to make more gold (and have fun!) I also have a dA haha it seems many gaians love art and things 3nodding

Feel free to add me or message.

Thanks for the warm welcome biggrin Woah you can dress up like Madoka Magica characters? blaugh
I think I'm loving this place already whee

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
nekovi-chan
Thanks for the warm welcome biggrin Woah you can dress up like Madoka Magica characters? blaugh
I think I'm loving this place already whee

Heck yeah gaia is so cool like that. Here's a link to all the items here and if you click them, you can "Try On" the item
emotion_yatta
rancidity
nekovi-chan

Welcome to gaia~
Feel free to add me or ask anything;
We have a Puella Magi Madoka Magica forum here if you haven't tried posting there yet.

heart heart heart

biggrin YAY! Thanks for showing me the Puella Magi Madoka Magica forum biggrin
Hello and Welcome To Gaia!

Share The Joy With Others!

1st if you want free items and gold go to this forum:Click here for a list of FREE Item Grants!

2nd make sure to click on the Daily Chance machine on the top right of the Gaia website for free items and gold!

3rd make sure to check out the Dumpster Dive which is in the Games section for free items!

4th check out the forums under aquarium for "Booty Grab Threads" and click on glowing fish tanks for some gold!

Feel free to ask me any questions! Have a wonderful day!
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations....

Welcome to Gaia online. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members smile

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
nekovi-chan

welcome to gaia 3nodding 3nodding
i hope you enjoy your time here

Friendly Fatcat

nekovi-chan

Welcome to Gaia, High School is a biotch,
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Sugar's Stud

Mega Trash

nekovi-chan

Welcome to Gaia. =3

Firebreathing Gekko

nekovi-chan

Greetings and salutations young padawon. I am in highschool right now, prewarning you that the chance of survival is slim.. Lol, it is really fun. Add me as a friend!

Devout Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Welcome to Gaia.

Anti Hero

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash