12,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Scavs
Mamimi Mint
welcome

I don't know how to add a comment on your profile ;A;

theres a girl in underwear with comment on her leg X3 but heres the link dear Comment!

nuGen Staff Hunter

5,050 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • nuGen Staff 25
..interesting |D

Thanks so much ;u;

Bloodthirsty Unicorn

Scavs

Welcome to Gaia, you getting around just fine?

nuGen Staff Hunter

5,050 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • nuGen Staff 25
guns and wings
Scavs

I wish I could I was, but sadly- I think I'm just walking around in circles.

Bloodthirsty Unicorn

Scavs
guns and wings
Scavs

I can help you out if you'd like, is there anything specific you have any questions on or something?

nuGen Staff Hunter

5,050 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • nuGen Staff 25
guns and wings
Scavs
guns and wings
Scavs

I can help you out if you'd like, is there anything specific you have any questions on or something?

UUUMMM.. I want to know more about cars O v O

I saw a concept car thing in the shops but I don't know what it does. I can't be spending 500 on a piece of paper OTL

And Houses. Are they there just to look nice? Is there a limit to how many guilds you can join? Is there a faster way to quote multiple people without the who open-another-tab-and-copy-paste-manually? Is it just me or are the buttons not working. The ones above your text box.
Scavs

Heh just click somewhere that catches chur eye and let chur adventure side go :p
Hehe, yeah...
If you have any questions feel free to ask and ill Try to answer...

Bloodthirsty Unicorn

Scavs
guns and wings
Scavs
guns and wings
Scavs

UUUMMM.. I want to know more about cars O v O

I saw a concept car thing in the shops but I don't know what it does. I can't be spending 500 on a piece of paper OTL

And Houses. Are they there just to look nice? Is there a limit to how many guilds you can join? Is there a faster way to quote multiple people without the who open-another-tab-and-copy-paste-manually? Is it just me or are the buttons not working. The ones above your text box.

Oh man, I have not touched those features in a long time. But if I'm remembering correctly, cars is kind of just a thing that you can spend some gold on to make it look nice - I think there is (or used to be) a game that you can use them in, I think maybe in Rallies? But I'm not really sure if that is still a thing. But basically, they are there just to be pretty. I don't think they ever really expanded much on that feature.

Houses are the same deal, just there to look nice and you can spend gold to make them look pretty/to your liking, or at least I believe. You can invite people in your house, last time I remember but not much with those features, too. I believe there is no limit to joining guilds, you can join plenty of them.
As for faster quoting, don't think so! Think you have to just hit the quote button on the posts in order to post them. If you want to quote more than one person at a time, you just copy and paste. A lot of people just use the code and put in the user name, saves a bit of time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff