minimellon
K-poplover44
welcome to gaia razz

Thank you!! I love k-pop too! heart

ur welcome and awesome,wat r some of ur favorite groups heart
Liriel Myrik
minimellon

Germany?? You gotta be kidding me! I'm from Germany too!! eek xd
But when I was a kid, I only watched anime (on RTL2, when it used to be cool ^^). I don't remember seeing superhero cartoons on TV at all.

As far as I know you'll be able to get the trilogy in Europe as well. I might get it but I prefer retail versions because I'm a collector type of person. smile
I'll start to catch up to One Piece today, I'll let you know when I reach the current chapter. ^^ Do you read Naruto as well?
You'll like Xillia if you like sidequests! As far as character development, it is there but it could be better and the story feels rushed at times. I'd play it again though because in order to get to know all about the characters and the story, you must play it twice.
Guess I'll get Tales of Symphonia soon but first, I must spend my money on Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta 2. sweatdrop

I'm bad at SSB as well, so don't worry, you're not alone. mrgreen

Heh, welch Zufall ;D
Yep, I'm from Germany as well. The Internet is such a small place ^^
Well, when I was a kid we had only ARD, RTL, SAT1 and the like. No Satellite- or cableTV. Different times, I guess xp You are right, RTL II isn't what it used to be. I used to watch Stargate Atlantis on it, but the commercial-breaks are getting ever more obnoxious..

I, too, prefer retail versions! Preferably collector's editions - if I have the money. I want something "real" for my money.

That's a good idea, the story is really getting better!
As of now, I have not yet read Naruto, but a friend of mine has the series and wants to lend it to me, so soon I'll read it. I heard it is really good?

Hm, Xillia sounds good. I think I'll play it soon! But as you said, the money... gonk

Heh, at least I'm not alone ;D

The Internet truly is a small place. ^^
It sounds like you're older than me. :O Commercial breaks and today's TV schedule are the reason why I stopped watching TV. You can watch series and movies online anyway. ;p

Xillia also has a sequel like Symphonia (I just looked it up, it looks pretty cool!), it was released this month. Oh man, I just realized that there are so many games I want to play. crying

Naruto is okay, I guess. It used to be sooo much better!! Furthermore, the manga got so many plot holes, it makes you dizzy. Nevertheless I'm reading it because I want to know how it will end. Naruto will end this year, so yeah people are hyping up Naruto more than ever. xD
It's just my opinion on Naruto, it's still a good read if you hadn't read many mangas. wink
K-poplover44
minimellon
K-poplover44
welcome to gaia razz

I don't know many as I've just started listening to k-pop but I really enjoy listening to SHINee, Big Bang and Girl's Generation. Do you have any recommendations for me? biggrin

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
minimellon
K-poplover44
minimellon
K-poplover44
welcome to gaia razz

I don't know many as I've just started listening to k-pop but I really enjoy listening to SHINee, Big Bang and Girl's Generation. Do you have any recommendations for me? biggrin

Super Junior,DBSK/TVXQ,Infinite,VIXX,B2ST,MBLAQ,Brown Eyed Girls,Block B,SS501,NU'EST,BTS,B.A.P,EXO,and BTOB

Versatile Vampire

minimellon

The Internet truly is a small place. ^^
It sounds like you're older than me. :O Commercial breaks and today's TV schedule are the reason why I stopped watching TV. You can watch series and movies online anyway. ;p

Xillia also has a sequel like Symphonia (I just looked it up, it looks pretty cool!), it was released this month. Oh man, I just realized that there are so many games I want to play. crying

Naruto is okay, I guess. It used to be sooo much better!! Furthermore, the manga got so many plot holes, it makes you dizzy. Nevertheless I'm reading it because I want to know how it will end. Naruto will end this year, so yeah people are hyping up Naruto more than ever. xD
It's just my opinion on Naruto, it's still a good read if you hadn't read many mangas. wink

Ja, maybe. I'm 27 gonk
Exactly, the TV is pretty much unbearable. I have many DVDs and BluRays, and otherwise I'm using the Internet.

Symphonia's sequel seems to be not so great. Haven't played it yet (so many games and so little time!) but that's what I heard.
Though the Monster-catching system looks nice!

Oh, I didn't know that Naruto was going to end so soon.
Plot holes? Oh my!
But since my friend will lend them to me I guess I'll try it nonetheless xd
K-poplover44
minimellon
K-poplover44
minimellon
K-poplover44
welcome to gaia razz

Super Junior,DBSK/TVXQ,Infinite,VIXX,B2ST,MBLAQ,Brown Eyed Girls,Block B,SS501,NU'EST,BTS,B.A.P,EXO,and BTOB

Nice, thank you! heart

Newbie Member

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Member 100
minimellon
Hello? Hellooo?? Oh.. Hi! 4laugh

I'm Melanie!
I'm into manga and video games. And I love food!
I hope to make new friends and to engage in awesome discussions!

See ya heart
hello and welcome to gaia,hope you enjoy your stay here.... xd

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
minimellon
K-poplover44
minimellon
K-poplover44
minimellon
K-poplover44
welcome to gaia razz

Nice, thank you! heart

ur welcome heart

Gracious Traveler

12,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Big Tipper 100
minimellon

I'm Melanie!

See ya heart

Welcome biggrin

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia xd

Demonic Tenant

minimellon

I'm Melanie!

See ya heart

Welcome Mellony! ..
Urf, Lame joke. -Hits himself on the head- I'm sorry. xD

Magnetic Sex Symbol

12,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
Welcome to Gaia. C:

User Image

Super Girl

36,950 Points