Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pirate

Dyspnea

Welcome back! People are a lot less judgmental when it comes to what you're wearing on your avatar nowadays so you don't really have to worry about that wink

Edit: oh yeah there's a whole slew of new games and stuff that you can earn gold in too 3nodding They've done a lot to the place in 5 years~
angelholybell
Dyspnea
angelholybell
Dyspnea
angelholybell
Hello Dear!
Welcome back to Gaia! Hope you enjoy your stay again! heart
And Congratulations on passing all the exams!

Thank you so much! yum_puddi

You're welcome!
How are you today?

It's been fun. A lot has happened today. Sadly, we lost a patient. I'll keep the details though. It was a tough day. And you? How are you?

I'm fine, Been job-hunting, hopefully I'll get somewhere sweatdrop It's a shame that you lost a patient today, Hopefully the family will be fine....Sounds like you had a very busy day!

Very busy! I was also an ambulance nurse cause we transfered a patient to another hospital. And you? How was your job-hunt?
911child
Dyspnea
911child
Dyspnea
911child
Dyspnea
911child
Well welcome back ^_^

^_^ no problem, how are things?

Everything's been good so far. October has treated me good. Hopefully, things go according to plan. And you?

Yeah for the most part, interesting that you made everything bold, made good italicized twice and underlined october and plan.

I just like to emphasize a few stuff. yum_puddi

lol i see ^_^ so how are you?

I just woke up. Bad headache. You?
Kidfunkyfly
Dyspnea

Welcome back! People are a lot less judgmental when it comes to what you're wearing on your avatar nowadays so you don't really have to worry about that wink

Edit: oh yeah there's a whole slew of new games and stuff that you can earn gold in too 3nodding They've done a lot to the place in 5 years~

Thank you so much! Looking forward to trying those games.
Welcome back! whee

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Dyspnea
911child
Dyspnea
911child
Dyspnea
911child
Dyspnea
911child
Well welcome back ^_^

^_^ no problem, how are things?

Everything's been good so far. October has treated me good. Hopefully, things go according to plan. And you?

Yeah for the most part, interesting that you made everything bold, made good italicized twice and underlined october and plan.

I just like to emphasize a few stuff. yum_puddi

lol i see ^_^ so how are you?

I just woke up. Bad headache. You?

pretty good, slight head ache myself but nothing im not used to.

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
welcome back to gaia biggrin Feel free to add me friends :3

6,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Contributor 150
Welcome back! It took me a good 4 years to return to this website a while ago, but its fun being back. Taking breaks is nothing wrong!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff