Welcome to Gaia! ::

iYuki-Onegai
Welcome back to Gaia. Congratulations for passing. It must have been hard. emotion_dowant Mabuhay!

Thank you so much! Almost died. Good thing I passed. yum_puddi
Firgus
Welcome back.

May this site provide you with the stress relief you must need from being a nurse.

Thank you so much! yum_puddi
Miss Prime
'ello welcome! mrgreen

IzarArgi

Welcome back!

angelholybell
Hello Dear!
Welcome back to Gaia! Hope you enjoy your stay again! heart
And Congratulations on passing all the exams!

shiny ponkan
Dyspnea

welcome back !
      /attempts to pronounce your username

VenetianTemper
I just came back to Gaia myself, welcome!

Psychedelic Catnip
Welcome back to the Community!

Friendly Friend

5,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Dyspnea
angelholybell
Hello Dear!
Welcome back to Gaia! Hope you enjoy your stay again! heart
And Congratulations on passing all the exams!

You're welcome!
How are you today?

Gambino Medalist

8,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Dyspnea
911child
Well welcome back ^_^

^_^ no problem, how are things?

Precious Loverboy

Dyspnea
gaia_angelleft Greetings, fellow gaians. gaia_angelright

Let's start with introductions. My name is Dyspnea, a medical term for Difficulty in Breathing. Dunno why I named myself that. That suddenly popped in my mind when I made this account. I'm a registered nurse. 21 years young and lives in the Philippines. I played Gaia Online before about 5 years ago if my memory serves me right. I stopped playing for two particular reasons, I was so busy with my personal life, college, and passing the board exams that I was unable to play anymore and I lost my account when I got hacked. I never tried to get back until now. I'm currently an ER Nurse at a hospital near us and works there on shifting schedules. On my days off like this, I like to get back with technology and hang out online. That's when it hit me to get back here on my home 5 years ago. I hope that this will be a fun experience for me in the coming days, weeks, months, and years in my stay here. I lost all my valued friends along the way and expect to have the same as I progress with my Gaian life. Hopefully, not all people would judge people by their pixelated items, like what I have experienced before. I'm actually very friendly and fun to be with. So let's be friends. I won't bite. I swear. Also, I have already made a quest. Please check it out once I get to set up my own quest thread. Don't expect it to be dazzling though. I don't have skills in either Photoshop or Paint. Well, thanks for reading this. Felt like I'm writing a blog. But all in all, it's good to be back.
Hi there. ^.^

MlKKO's Waifu

Anxious Admirer

Dyspnea
iYuki-Onegai
Welcome back to Gaia. Congratulations for passing. It must have been hard. emotion_dowant Mabuhay!

Thank you so much! Almost died. Good thing I passed. yum_puddi

Oh my.. eek I can't tell whether I should take that seriously or not. I'm sorry. eek

You are very welcome though. 3nodding Best of luck in everyway po! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces