Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

It's been about 5 years since I've been on Gaia. Just stopping in the forums to say hello. Most of my friends from all those years ago don't really come online anymore, so I cleared my friends list of the inactive accounts.

I've been on a couple days now, and I've racked up a few billion gold from some of my items that have skyrocketed in price over the years. I got to work on my avatar and buy things that I never would dream I could afford. It's exciting!

Oh, and if anyone just happens to stumble into me on here, my username used to be 6Fallen6Shadow6. Just in case someone recognizes me.

How is everyone?

Cheerful Character

Welcome back to Gaia heart

The header has change.

They have these charms you can sell.

You can tip people when you post.

As well as lots of recolored mods along with these animated items.

and they took down ZOMG to update it or so and added this tier thing.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

12,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
Welcome back to Gaia. (:

Click the link below in my signature
To go to my Charity thread.

User Image

Dangerous Genius

Thanks guys. I remember when they first put out ZOMG. I really liked it as a little side game to play while on Gaia.

I saw the charms. How do you obtain them?

Lana Backwards's Partner

Shirtless Cat

10,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
Panthon13
It's been about 5 years since I've been on Gaia. Just stopping in the forums to say hello. Most of my friends from all those years ago don't really come online anymore, so I cleared my friends list of the inactive accounts.

I've been on a couple days now, and I've racked up a few billion gold from some of my items that have skyrocketed in price over the years. I got to work on my avatar and buy things that I never would dream I could afford. It's exciting!

Oh, and if anyone just happens to stumble into me on here, my username used to be 6Fallen6Shadow6. Just in case someone recognizes me.

How is everyone?

Welcome back, darlin! ^^

Cheerful Character

Panthon13
Thanks guys. I remember when they first put out ZOMG. I really liked it as a little side game to play while on Gaia.

I saw the charms. How do you obtain them?

Daily chance: they come in diamond, heart, star, wildcard, and unique.

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers