Welcome to Gaia! ::

Predestined Pawn

Hi there, I'm (sort of) (not really) new here. I had an account years ago, when things were very, very different and when I was still in American K-12...probably around the time Gaia was the very first avatar site and it and Neopets were on the news?

Yes, it's definitely been a while, and I'm probably dating myself, but oh well! I thought I might stop back in and see how things were since I got a sudden burst of nostalgia and couldn't remember my username, password, or old email...oops.

I really care about other people, especially teenagers, since I know how rough life can get! I also knit and go cycling when I have free time.

Here's to hoping that my stay on Gaia will be a fun one!

Wild Mystic

Dropstone
Hi there, I'm (sort of) (not really) new here. I had an account years ago, when things were very, very different and when I was still in American K-12...probably around the time Gaia was the very first avatar site and it and Neopets were on the news?

Yes, it's definitely been a while, and I'm probably dating myself, but oh well! I thought I might stop back in and see how things were since I got a sudden burst of nostalgia and couldn't remember my username, password, or old email...oops.

Anyway, these days I'm working towards my graduate degree in occupational therapy, and I hope to work with troubled teens in particular, I really care about other people, especially teenagers, since I know how rough life can get! I also knit and go cycling when I have free time.

Here's to hoping that my stay on Gaia will be a fun one!

Hello and welcome back to Gaia
Please visit my charity for Items, outfits, tips, updates, profiles, & links Luv's Treasure Room: Charity For New Gaian's

Lionheart

welcome back.

Bloodthirsty Unicorn

Dropstone

Welcome back.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia razz
Welcome back to Gaia! emotion_c8

Kawaii Lunatic

Welcome to Gaia!~ c:

Predestined Pawn

LuvDragon

Hello and welcome back to Gaia
Please visit my charity for Items, outfits, tips, updates, profiles, & links Luv's Treasure Room: Charity For New Gaian's

Thank you! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces