Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cat

12,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
Delphynae
Hello everyone~! It has been quite a while since I came here last, but I've decided to start anew! I hope to make friends with many people here, so if you have any questions for me, don't be afraid to ask, even if they're silly! Nice to meet everyone cat_biggrin

Welcome!

Demonic Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Signature Look 250
welcome back to gaia i too have came back like 5-6 days ago looking for more friends to talk to
soo add me biggrin
Welcome back to Gaia! emotion_c8

Angelic Warrior

Hello welcome back to Gaia. biggrin

Distinct Gaian

So many things to reply to... I'm all dizzy @~@

Dramatic Partier

Welcome back!

Distinct Gaian

777se7en777
Welcome back!

Thankies, hehe cx

Fluffy Kitten

13,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Delphynae
Hello everyone~! It has been quite a while since I came here last, but I've decided to start anew! I hope to make friends with many people here, so if you have any questions for me, don't be afraid to ask, even if they're silly! Nice to meet everyone cat_biggrin

Welcome back then~ c:
We can always be friends~ send a friend request my way if you like. I don't have too many friends myself anyways xD nice to meetcha either way
I'm back again from a long time away... I created this account in 2005, and Haven't signed on except maybe twice in the last 5 years... Goodness so much has changed!! I feel fairly overwhelmed xp

Distinct Gaian

cutie376
I'm back again from a long time away... I created this account in 2005, and Haven't signed on except maybe twice in the last 5 years... Goodness so much has changed!! I feel fairly overwhelmed xp

Haha right? That's exactly how I feel! xD
Delphynae
cutie376

How long was it since you last played much?

Distinct Gaian

cutie376
Delphynae
cutie376

I have no idea xD
Delphynae
cutie376
Delphynae
cutie376

I have no idea xD

Well, It can't be too hard to get back into the swing of things, right? sweatdrop

Distinct Gaian

cutie376
Delphynae
cutie376
Delphynae
cutie376

I have no idea xD

Well, It can't be too hard to get back into the swing of things, right? sweatdrop

Well I hope not! xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces