Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello community of Gaia, I am Kushimetama (alius) and I am what is considred a newbie. I was looking around the web and happened upon this site. Cool pace. I am really into rpg video games and I have a passion for Final Fantasy titles. I currently work at Ciruit City in Hawai'i and looking into College. I'm 21 years old but I've been told that I have the heart of a kid. I read that there is a Role Playing Game on this site but I couldn't figure outwhere to go to sign up. If anyone knows pleae contact me. Well that's all I can think of to write about for now so I guess I'll end this here. Thanks for reading.

Kushimetama says, "See'ya Later"
Hi and welcome to Gaia!! blaugh
hello...wanna be my friend
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin
hello want to be my friend
Welcome to Gaia! I'm Nahimana Nidawi (it's native for mystic fairy), well that's my alias here anyway. I'm 17 right now, although my birthday is coming up shortly, and I'm currently in college. Anyway, you can find places to roleplay in the gaia gaming section of the forums. I believe that it is Barton Town sweatdrop (You may want to quote me on that)

Well, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask me. This account may be new to Gaia, but I'm not.

Hope you enjoy!!
welcome to gaia!!! blaugh
Yo dude and welcome, have a pleasant stay... 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out