Welcome to Gaia! ::

Complete the following: "I knew you were trouble when you walked in...."

I'm ashamed of you. 0.4 40.0% [ 6 ]
Now I'm lying on the cold, hard ground. 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 4 ]
NO. 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
.__. wat? 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Who is that song even by? 0.2 20.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]

Hi! My name is Antoine, but I go by many names. I'm a simple, laid back, insane, maniacal, video game aficionado who just like to have a good time. I was on Gaia a few years back, quit, and decided to come back after a long hiatus, but I'm ready to talk, make friends and just plain ole' have fun.

I love lots of different anime, games, music and art styles. I'm a very easy person to get along with. Mainly because I hate confrontation unless absolutely necessary, but it should never be necessary as long as each party acts respectably. I also have a knack for rambling on and on, sometimes even entering a sort of "stream of consciousness" while speaking/typing/writing. It's funny to watch, so I've been told.

If nipples could fly, I would flutter like a dragonfly.

Some of my favorite games of all time are Pokemon, Final Fantasy (the entire series), Digimon World, The Soul Calibur series, Tekken, DCUO, Raiderz, LoL, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Any Sonic game (except for that unforgivable sin, Sonic '06.... *shudder*), and I also enjoyed the Xenosaga series for a while.

So, yeah, that's about it fer me.

Feel free to message me, I'll respond pretty quickly usually.

P.S. The links below are kinda empty right now, but feel free to follow/watch/like them in advance. Im sure to use them soon. biggrin

Happy venturing!

Friendly Noob

Welcome bck to gaia (:

Sparkly Dabbler

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
iAntoine
Hi! My name is Antoine, but I go by many names. I'm a simple, laid back, insane, maniacal, video game aficionado who just like to have a good time. I was on Gaia a few years back, quit, and decided to come back after a long hiatus, but I'm ready to talk, make friends and just plain ole' have fun.

I love lots of different anime, games, music and art styles. I'm a very easy person to get along with. Mainly because I hate confrontation unless absolutely necessary, but it should never be necessary as long as each party acts respectably. I also have a knack for rambling on and on, sometimes even entering a sort of "stream of consciousness" while speaking/typing/writing. It's funny to watch, so I've been told.

Some of my favorite games of all time are Pokemon, Final Fantasy (the entire series), Digimon World, The Soul Calibur series, Tekken, DCUO, Raiderz, LoL, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Any Sonic game (except for that unforgivable sin, Sonic '06.... *shudder*), and I also enjoyed the Xenosaga series for a while.

P.S. The links below are kinda empty right now, but feel free to follow/watch/like them in advance. Im sure to use them soon. biggrin

Happy venturing!

welcome

Lavish Ladykiller

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
iAntoine

Happy venturing!

ıllıllı welcoмe! ıllıllı
You've been wrangled. emotion_yatta

Tricky Fairy

19,325 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
iAntoine

Happy venturing!

O.O WELCOME BACK ? LOL

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin
iAntoine

Happy venturing!
And welcome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas