Welcome to Gaia! ::

My name is Insane Fantasy, call me whatever you wish that is to your liking. I do art at times, but I can be highly picky about things. I do roleplaying as well and tend to have cravings towards fandoms and originals. I do like to make friends, but only a few close friends. So who is here to welcome me to this strange land?

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia smile
K-poplover44
welcome to gaia smile

Thank you, are you being Amu? From Shugo Chara? If so, you totally rock that avatar.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
Insane Fantasy
K-poplover44
welcome to gaia smile

Thank you, are you being Amu? From Shugo Chara? If so, you totally rock that avatar.

ur welcome and yep heart

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia biggrin
Thank you, you look cuddly

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Insane Fantasy
My name is Insane Fantasy, call me whatever you wish that is to your liking. I do art at times, but I can be highly picky about things. I do roleplaying as well and tend to have cravings towards fandoms and originals. I do like to make friends, but only a few close friends. So who is here to welcome me to this strange land?

hiya,welcome to gaia xd

Demonic Hellraiser

12,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Welcome to gaia, enjoy your stay.
Thank You everyone

Hunter

2,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Welcome to Gaia heart
If you do art and make a shop you will find it easier to be rich here wink

Demonic Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Insane Fantasy

welcome to gaia feel free to ask for helo or add us if you want a friend XD

Widow

Bashful Ladykiller

Insane Fantasy

Welcome!! heart

Zombie Is Lost's Significant Otter

Heart Giver

Insane Fantasy

Hi Fantasy! Welcome to Gaia! whee

Here are some helpful links. Grab some free item grants [here]. And if you want even more free items, check out my charity thread! You can grab a new outfit and pick out up to 10 items from the Grab Bin! I'd also be happy to answer any questions that you have about Gaia.
User Image

Be sure to also check out my FAQ for tips such as how to earn gold on Gaia! And definitely check out the contests for cool prizes! I need more entrants. I've got one writer and zero artists so far. xp

Human Wrangler

14,025 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Divorced 100
Insane Fantasy
So who is here to welcome me to this strange land?

Only the best for me lady!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces