Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey people... im just new here and i really need gold to buy some decent clothes. im wearing rags.. sad sad
please also add me to ur friendlist.... pretty please... biggrin
thanks for the space!
hewo ill b ur friend
Im new, too. You can buy clothes for like 100 sometimes........ look around
im really picky and the dress i want is more than 500... i'll just wait to get some more gold... thanks for the advice though. biggrin
Welcome to Gaia. If the dress you want is worth 500, then why don't you get something less expensive/ cheaper? o.O;
i was thinking if im going to buy something, i'll make sure that it is more than fine. coz to be fair, the rags look fine without the patches... biggrin
i bought these two things first day after i sold the peasant rags and post some. now he's starting to look more like the guy in my sig!
oh i didnt know u can sell ur own stuff. how do i do that?
clothes are pretty but 500golds stressed
moeru_himura
oh i didnt know u can sell ur own stuff. how do i do that?

click on profile --> click customize me --> (don't take this the wrong way) take your dress off then go to a store and sell it for a lil bit of cash. you can do that w/ anything you're not wearing.

Interesting Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
yeah...pretty dress are so expensive just take a look at me...i buy these at my 1st day!!! and it cost 400g..haha.. blaugh blaugh
and i dont even wear shoes..
i decide to save my money first and when it is big already..then i will buy dresses..hehehe domokun wink
yah..she's rught...i got these stuffs on my first day 2...100 for the shorts 100 for the slippers and 200 for the shirt...ehehhee
and still im lookin like these after days and weeks of visiting here..
i need a lot of patience.. domokun domokun domokun crying crying crying redface
welcome to gaia ^^.
hi!!!!! PM me if u need any assistance.......^^
I know i cant find anything that i like that is in my price range otherwise i would have some nice clothes rite now! sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff