Welcome to Gaia! ::

hi can anyone send gifts?
i want 50 gifts O.o

Friend

hello & welcome to gaia! c:
      unfortunately, i think you have to wait at least three days 'til you get a trading pass D:

you can always play some of the minigames on here, or you can bootygrab for some gold to buy your own items ~!

hopefully, you like it here heart
      if you've any questions, feel free to ask me! User Image

Kawaii Lunatic

Welcome to Gaia! biggrin
reve sur
      hello & welcome to gaia! c:
      unfortunately, i think you have to wait at least three days 'til you get a trading pass D:

you can always play some of the minigames on here, or you can bootygrab for some gold to buy your own items ~!

hopefully, you like it here heart
      if you've any questions, feel free to ask me! User Image

i know i have to hav a trading pass to buy items but your aloud ot get gifts. i want 50 gifts lol.
iPandalita
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin
thanks love ur avi panda Power

Kawaii Lunatic

boobunniluv
iPandalita
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Ur welcome and thanks 4laugh
iPandalita
boobunniluv
iPandalita
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Ur welcome and thanks 4laugh
your welcome

Sparkly Lunatic

boobunniluv
i want 50 gifts O.o

Welcome

Shirtless Prophet

boobunniluv
i want 50 gifts O.o

Oh, hi hello welcome to Gaia. Gifts are a precious thing here. You can't just ask for them. You have to wait for someone to give you one out of kindness.

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Friendly Bloodsucker

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
Hello! Welcome to Gaia!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
hiya, welcome to gaia biggrin

Big Tipper

Hello there! Welcome to Gaia Online! I hope you will have an awesome experience here and makes a whole lot of good friends. If you’d like to add me, you may go right ahead! I love new friends.

Also, if you’re looking for a place to find new friends, and you love art, come stop by my guild I own! The R-T-C Art Shop isn’t just for Artists either! It’s for everyone and anyone who wants to have fun, join in on conversations, games, contests, and much more! If you’re interested in joining, that’s awesome, but there’s no pressure, I promise, so If you’re just interested in coming and looking around, that is great too!

Hope you have a great time on Gaia Online and have an awesome day!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome into this world of Gaia! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Sparkling Kitten

6,350 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items