Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, I just got here and I have no idea where I am, where I am going, or how to get back to where I was before I wound up here. But that is alright, as I do not have any intention of leaving just yet. This place seems quite interesting, or at least I have been so informed. But still, I have no idea what I am doing and would appreciate any help you would wish to offer such a lost soul as myself.
Ehe, welcome to Gaia. Now, to make money you can just post to people, surf the site, PM to more people, even go shopping. (Which isn't a possibility right now, for the shops and Marketplace are disabled.) But, when you have a certain amount of money, you can buy certain clothes, (Which is another thing that isn't a possibility...) You can sell, look into the links, or RP in the Barton Town forum. There are other forums as well, that you can also check out. Start by befriending me. All you have to do, is check my profile and click, "add to friends list." Then you'll have a friend!
Hello!!! biggrin
WElcome to gaia, leave your sanity at the door
*waves* Hello blaugh
hahahaha batmans on a run with a bomb hahahaahahhah
Ritsuko Hikari
Ehe, welcome to Gaia. Now, to make money you can just post to people, surf the site, PM to more people, even go shopping. (Which isn't a possibility right now, for the shops and Marketplace are disabled.) But, when you have a certain amount of money, you can buy certain clothes, (Which is another thing that isn't a possibility...) You can sell, look into the links, or RP in the Barton Town forum. There are other forums as well, that you can also check out. Start by befriending me. All you have to do, is check my profile and click, "add to friends list." Then you'll have a friend!

Thank you
~Hige2~
hahahaha batmans on a run with a bomb hahahaahahhah

*watches siggy over and over ....*
Oh any1 can pm me if they want to be friends too...
*continues to watch batman* lol
Liquid_Jordan
WElcome to gaia, leave your sanity at the door

Sounds like a plan
Niala
Ritsuko Hikari

Thank you

Nh. Anytime. And another lesson of Gaia...when you see the word, "Bump", it means
B = Bring
U = Up
M = My
P = Post
iris_281
*waves* Hello blaugh

Hi. smile
lolong
Hello!!! biggrin

Hi

Distinct Explorer

Hello, welcome to GAIA.
I hope you have a lot of fun here!I f you'd like to PM people,please remember to first change it in your profile at the top of the page*points to profile!^ ^ ^)If you wold like to add me in your friends list,okay! 3nodding
HAVE FUN!
Ritsuko Hikari
Niala
Ritsuko Hikari

Thank you

Nh. Anytime. And another lesson of Gaia...when you see the word, "Bump", it means
B = Bring
U = Up
M = My
P = Post

Nice picture *laughs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items