heart heart heart heart
II_HeRAx_II
allmb1
How do I make any money on here xDD
Quote:
heart heart heart heart
Wow your avi is so pretty!

Valiant Jackling

Money can be made in an assortment of ways - collecting trash in the flash game Towns (be sure to do it in Towns, *not* Towns 2) can net pretty good gold if done during the Dawn or Dusk period.... I don't think flash spaces are open to newbies until their accounts are 72 hours old, though. It was an anti-botting and anti-trolling prevention Gaia put in place when botting and trolling became a major issue in the game spaces.

You can make 1.5 million a day by sharing 3 post from here onto Facebook (just hit the "share" button next to any post)

The Daily chance also hands out gold, on occasion - just click the claw-game cart at the top of all the major tabs in the upper toolbar (ie: games, world, forums, shop, etc)

Those are just 3 examples wink

Heroic Explorer

the daily chance
Erailea
Money can be made in an assortment of ways - collecting trash in the flash game Towns (be sure to do it in Towns, *not* Towns 2) can net pretty good gold if done during the Dawn or Dusk period.... I don't think flash spaces are open to newbies until their accounts are 72 hours old, though. It was an anti-botting and anti-trolling prevention Gaia put in place when botting and trolling became a major issue in the game spaces.

You can make 1.5 million a day by sharing 3 post from here onto Facebook (just hit the "share" button next to any post)

The Daily chance also hands out gold, on occasion - just click the claw-game cart at the top of all the major tabs in the upper toolbar (ie: games, world, forums, shop, etc)

Thank you biggrin
Welcome to Gaia!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia razz

Bashful Prophet

9,100 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
allmb1
How do I make any money on here xDD

asw

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia xp

Faemint's Wife

Distinct Seeker

6,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Erailea

...That's...kind of ridiculous mad But... Oh well. Such is the new ways, I suppose.

(Didn't know about the 1.5m a day from sharing. Just...Wow.)

Anyways, @OP: Welcome to Gaia biggrin Honestly, I don't really know good ways to make gold anymore :/ Sorry I can't really be of help there.

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers