Welcome to Gaia! ::

im really glad to be on gaiaonline its awesome keep up the good work and also for new players like me enjoy your time on gaia more funnier that way blaugh mrgreen smile

Friend

komikorenji
im really glad to be on gaiaonline its awesome keep up the good work and also for new players like me enjoy your time on gaia more funnier that way blaugh mrgreen smile

Welcome dear!

Vanity is Fair's Compadre

Dapper Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
komikorenji

You can add me as a friend or join my clan: Blood Moon
Have fun! :3
Thanks I'll think about it

Dapper Genius

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Welcome to Gaia! Feel free to add me up as I'm new as well...just signed up yesterday.. mrgreen

(づ☉ᴥ☉)づ { xGIVE ME YOUR BABIESx)
Ok sure but not my baby though ^_^ lol

14,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
komikorenji

Welcome! dramallama

Invisible Streaker

16,475 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
komikorenji

`

Congrats on joining Gaia.! : D

Pitioss's Princess

Sugary Shoujo

komikorenji

Welcome to the community! I'm glad you're already enjoying yourself! c:
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Nimble Giver

HELLOOOOOO! Da da daaaaa.
Welcome to gaia!

Check out the forums, games, and shops! xD

Zombie Is Lost's Significant Otter

Heart Giver

komikorenji

Hiya! Welcome to Gaia! whee

Here are some helpful links. There are free items [here]. If you're looking for items that are cheap or aren't crazy-inflated, go [here]. If you don't want to pay-to-play on this website, [my thread] helps people find affordable avatars. And you can always find generous people in the [charity forum].

Explore, and keep having fun. xd

KasualKon's Princess

Benevolent Fairy

komikorenji

Hello!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces