Welcome to Gaia! ::

hi i am a newbie my name is angel. I dont have any gold or know how to get any so if any one could help or adopt me under their wing to show me the ropes it would be greatly appriciated. i'm not on all the time b/c i dont have home net access yet (grr) but i haave a live journal and email that i check as much as possible.
L.J= pshychoticangel
email= pshychotic_angel@yahoo

hopefully i have a ton of fun here.
I will be your friend biggrin I also have yahoo
i'll be your friend if you want. to get gold you just post or take a poll. biggrin
i'll be your friend too....if you want.
hello and welcome!
hope you have fun here!^^
Well welcome to gaia. I'm pleased to meet you and i hope you like it here. Well if you need any help or a friend you can pm me any time. So until then good luck and have fun.

Dapper Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
if you want to be my friend just pm me 3nodding
aww wow i feel so loved! how do i pm on here lol. (no messengers i am at school! lol
hey im not lookin for friend but i welcome u to Gaia!! ^_^
yougo to mail, then new message
Welcome, and may your stay be longer (in hours) than the total amount of articles posted on this website xd
i'll be your friend angel ^_^
I'll be your friend, just pm me if you want
ill be everyones friend lol thanks for the hospitality you guys but i am afraid i must go now, i will be back asap. hopefully getting internet at home sooner or later. whoever wants can email me or post on my livejournal at livejournal.com/~pshyhoticangel cause i check those lots. bye everyone (for now atleast.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff