Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi can you please pm me and tell me how to play like get gold and anything else that would be important to know thanks my names Tidis or leave a post here thanks bye. wink wink mrgreen

Rain Sears's Queen

Greedy Tycoon

7,950 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Black Friday Ruler 25
Hello and welcome to Gaia. You can get gold by posting or taking polls, if you don't think about making the money, and just post, it seems to come faster. I know it does for me. biggrin
Tidis
Hi can you please pm me and tell me how to play like get gold and anything else that would be important to know thanks my names Tidis or leave a post here thanks bye. wink wink mrgreen
Tidis
was u tryin to spell "tidus" from final fantasy? oh well,
Helpful hint:anything on gaia you click gets you gold
firft you need friend and i can be your friend just pm me
pm means privet messeging and you can go to mail for that pm me
Thanks everyone for helping me.
PM me if you ahve questions
Tidis

hello! To get gold you can do whatever you want and you can use the money to buy clothes at the shop.If you need a friend then pm me ok!!! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff