Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations....

Welcome back to Gaia online. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members smile

Quotable Conversationalist

5,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Contributor 150
Hanako Tsukuyomi

Welcome back to Gaia online. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members smile

I am, thank you. I'm continually shocked at inflation, however. It seems to have really changed how the marketplace works. I hardly see anyone bidding on anything these days.

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
oh man back in the day you wouldnt even think that gaia could be sexual and bad but now its just like any other site ahah the old gaia i feel like was more safe for kids and you could actully enjoy the game hah... also everything has went up in price like a bagillion hahah razz

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
brother_edward
Hanako Tsukuyomi

I am, thank you. I'm continually shocked at inflation, however. It seems to have really changed how the marketplace works. I hardly see anyone bidding on anything these days.

Yea no one bids anymore what the heck!!

Quotable Conversationalist

5,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Contributor 150
sasyback123
oh man back in the day you wouldnt even think that gaia could be sexual and bad but now its just like any other site ahah the old gaia i feel like was more safe for kids and you could actully enjoy the game hah... also everything has went up in price like a bagillion hahah razz

I remember a time when someone who had 100k had a FORTUNE. Was trying to pick up a bunny for the missus and saw prices in the Billions. With a "b".

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
brother_edward
sasyback123

I remember a time when someone who had 100k had a FORTUNE. Was trying to pick up a bunny for the missus and saw prices in the Billions. With a "b".

right!!! its crazy how much has changed!!!! especially the value of things

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces