Welcome to Gaia! ::

yeh... will you be my friend?
If u want; I'll be ur friend :O
biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop heart domokun xp whee wink sad surprised eek
why you need more friends?
jaded24
biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop heart domokun xp whee wink sad surprised eek

Please read The Welcome to Gaia forum Rules & Guidelines Sticky Thread.
I'm sorry to let you know that your thread is violating a rule stated there - Spaming . Please stop posting here, go read the information on the link, learn from this mistake and make your time here on Gaia better in the future.
Thank you for understanding.
i'l be your friend!
Bacardii
jaded24

I'm sorry to let you know that your thread is violating a rule stated there - Spaming . Please stop posting here, go read the information on the link, learn from this mistake and make your time here on Gaia better in the future.

Shes new give her a break.... stare
WELCOME TO GAIA!
::waves::
yo, name's vahn. I'll be your friend! just send me a pm,k?
Bacardii
jaded24

]I can be your friend..
Eberniezzer
]I can be your friend..

add me to your friend list
Bumping is not allowed in Welcome to GAIA..
chaosman76522
Bacardii
jaded24

Shes new give her a break.... stare

add me to your friend list

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out