Welcome to Gaia! ::

omg i am sooooo poor i dont even have enough money to buy a outfit for my avatar? is there a easy way without posting to earn money? som1 help me
Posting is easy....
You should put on the clothes that you have when starting ot, the peasant line. And posting is the best way to get money, but moving around and stuff will give you some money as well. Fishing will earn you money as well, but you need at leats 125G to get started. Hope this helps. 3nodding
Well... posting is the most efficent way with the least amount of work involved... the other would be to set up a minishop in the minishop forum, where you would sell some kind of image that you had created.... there's a whole list of rules at the top but they're easy enough to follow... for this second method you'll need to spend 500g on a trading pass though....
You should have pesent clothes already to put on, but that's cool if you want something else. So welcome to gaia. I'm pleased to meet you and i hope you like it here. Well if you need any help or a friend you can pm me any time. So until then good luck and have fun.
basically, you have to post to get stuff. it really sux. do u want to be my friend? i dont have many. you can wear the ugly dress thing.
here is an outfi in your inventory, under your profile. It's ragged, but it works. Fishing can earn money faster than posting if you are lucky.
Dear Newbies;
Get yer fear on bitches! This isnt Barneys Fun Time Play House! Expect to see,

n00bs

b***h Fights

Claiming

And People who cant stand you~

Have Fun! ^.^
The Newb Group
You make all this seem so negative, it's not. Maybe I don't think so because I know many people here, but whatever. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff