Welcome to Gaia! ::

will u be my friend
sure, I'll be your friend biggrin
Please read The Welcome to Gaia forum Rules & Guidelines Sticky Thread.
This thread does not belong in the Welcome to Gaia board. This board is for welcoming new members. Please read the guildlines to see what belongs here and what not. Thank-You for understanding and please DO NOT post re-post this message.
Starry Night
This thread does not belong in the Welcome to Gaia board. This board is for welcoming new members. Please read the guildlines to see what belongs here and what not. Thank-You for understanding and please DO NOT post re-post this message.

yes a newb looking for friends.......i asked for friend my second post.....yeah your trying to defend the welcome boards but still i mean.......it's the internet....
exiled-flame
Starry Night

yes a newb looking for friends.......i asked for friend my second post.....yeah your trying to defend the welcome boards but still i mean.......it's the internet....

nvm..........gezz........he should know better........i mean i thought one or two but 70......man last time i try and help people hahaha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff