Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cuddly Cottontail

Blokish
chiplette
Hey, another newbie here! How do you do?
I'm..chiplette...I guess you can call me chips? All the usernames I want are already taken. This is what I end up with. >_<

I was looking for some art tutorials when I found this site and I saw some users with really cute outfits. I got excited and instantly registered. sweatdrop So, I was wondering how do you change your form? I saw this one as a skunk and another as a cream colored kitty. There were only 3 animal choices when I registered. Did I miss something? Is there a bird animal? I like birds. 3nodding

And is there a way to earn a lot of gold in a short time? I was checking out the shops and market place a while ago. Most of the okay looking items are worth hundred thousands to millions and the good ones are either cash items or costs billions to trillions of gold! I feel like this measly 10k I have is worth nothing lol

Edit: They already fixed the missing items but now all the gifts I got before the fix disappeared...

bob_the_vampire_potato thank you for the gift and for the warm welcome!
I'm really sorry that your gift got bugged! I got a "Data Validation Error The item was not found in your inventory" but I'll go file a ticket about it so your gift and the rest of the missing gifts won't go to waste. Thank you for being so nice, everyone! I'll try my best to keep up! heart

Welcome to Gaia.

Thank you, Blokish! :>
chiplette
Cocoa-La-Tre
chiplette
Cocoa-La-Tre
I sent them.

Oh gosh that's a lot of gifts! Thank you so so so much!! crying

I'm glad you like them, I picked my favorite color combination of Black & Red, hope that was ok. Made it so you could have a nice color coordinated avi.

I don't mind at all, thank you! I even bought a black skirt and shoes to match with them. xD
I actually love warm colors. Red, and yellow are my favorites whee
I'm digging the piratey look.

High-functioning Kitten

chiplette
Hey, another newbie here! How do you do?
I'm..chiplette...I guess you can call me chips? All the usernames I want are already taken. This is what I end up with. >_<

I was looking for some art tutorials when I found this site and I saw some users with really cute outfits. I got excited and instantly registered. sweatdrop So, I was wondering how do you change your form? I saw this one as a skunk and another as a cream colored kitty. There were only 3 animal choices when I registered. Did I miss something? Is there a bird animal? I like birds. 3nodding

And is there a way to earn a lot of gold in a short time? I was checking out the shops and market place a while ago. Most of the okay looking items are worth hundred thousands to millions and the good ones are either cash items or costs billions to trillions of gold! I feel like this measly 10k I have is worth nothing lol

Edit: They already fixed the missing items but now all the gifts I got before the fix disappeared...

bob_the_vampire_potato thank you for the gift and for the warm welcome!
I'm really sorry that your gift got bugged! I got a "Data Validation Error The item was not found in your inventory" but I'll go file a ticket about it so your gift and the rest of the missing gifts won't go to waste. Thank you for being so nice, everyone! I'll try my best to keep up! heart
Welcome
Welcome to Gaia! emotion_c8

Dangerous Strawberry

12,250 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
chiplette
Korinthiana
chiplette
Korinthiana
Welcome, welcome!! heart

Hope they fix that glitch soon.

Also, be sure to check out the achievements forums under chatterbox subforums. You get lots of tips there (10K gold a tip); might not shoot you into the billions, but you'll at least be able to buy some more pricey store items and cheaper marketplace items after several tips. Good luck! Feel free to pm me with any questions, I'll do my best to help! mrgreen

Thank you so much for the gift! I love it!! whee

You're welcome! It looks great on you! heart and so glad it didn't glitch!

Also, on the site assistance forum, a gaia helper was saying that internet explorer and firefox are the most glitchy browsers. I usually use Chrome or, if on the iPad, Puffin. I don't know how big of a difference it makes, but that is what she told another new user who was having this issue.

Chrome doesn't seem to solve the issue...
Well, at least we know it's not Firefox. My Firefox and all it's apps are up to date but I'll keep using Chrome for now just to avoid any additional glitches happening. And thank you for the gold tips!

Well, at least we tried. That's a really terrible glitch to have when brand new! I hope it's resolved soon!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff