Welcome to Gaia! ::

sweet note, sour note

~ what other flavors are their in a song? ~

no literally, My name is Genora, and if my typing sounds like I'm talking then your right, I can't function my fingers correctly on a keyboard, so with a special voice program, I speak everything I'm typing, so if in rping it sounds like I'm actually playing a personality of myself, then your right. I love baking, and making sweets.

bitter note, spicy note
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Dangerous Player

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Welcome to gaia

In a relationship with niconin

Heart Seeker

TeriyakiKimichi
sweet note, sour note

no literally, My name is Genora, and if my typing sounds like I'm talking then your right, I can't function my fingers correctly on a keyboard, so with a special voice program, I speak everything I'm typing, so if in rping it sounds like I'm actually playing a personality of myself, then your right. I love baking, and making sweets.

bitter note, spicy note

Welcome to Gaia.

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Hello and welcome to Gaia, Genora! yum_puddi That's awesome that you're talk-typing to us! surprised I wanna try that one day.

Be sure to check out this free item grant thread, and let us know if you need any help getting settled in!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Headstrong Daredevil

TeriyakiKimichi
sweet note, sour note

bitter note, spicy note

Holy cow that is awesome! I mean, sorry about your fingers, but it is still so cool that you're able to communicate with us and everything! Welcome To Gaia, Genora!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia smile

Eco-friendly Gawker

TeriyakiKimichi
sweet note, sour note

bitter note, spicy note

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces