picklesthenymph
Halflemon
Welly-come!

Thankies~

Timid Cutesmasher

Peroxide Swing
Halflemon

Welcome back!
I'm also an artsy person, though I've been very busy in real life, so I haven't been able to update my art shop. u_u

Yeah. ^^ I plan to major in something related to art though. Do you have any examples?

Timid Cutesmasher

Bump. heart

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
*bows*

Welcome back biggrin

Mhavaris's Bae

High-functioning Zealot

Halflemon
Peroxide Swing
Halflemon

Welcome back!
I'm also an artsy person, though I've been very busy in real life, so I haven't been able to update my art shop. u_u

Yeah. ^^ I plan to major in something related to art though. Do you have any examples?

That's still awesome!
Well the examples are on my profile, you'll see the information on the left side.
I was in a long hiatus so it needs to be updated as I mentioned. But I'm lazy so...

Noob

28,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Welcome to Gaia, message me or quote me if you feel like talking or if you would like me to answer any questions. Also feel free to click the arrow under my avi and as me as a friend. :3

Hardened Member

Welcome back :3~
Halflemon
Bahahah. About myself: I'm an artsy person and I plan to set up an art shop on here eventually. I don't have any friends on gaia yet... I'm a loner. rofl rofl so feel free to add me and write one thing about yourself as well. wink whee

Also, I've actually created a new account after not using gaia in years.... o.o

Welcome back fellow Gaian!

Playful Citizen

15,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Halflemon
Bahahah. About myself: I'm an artsy person and I plan to set up an art shop on here eventually. I don't have any friends on gaia yet... I'm a loner. rofl rofl so feel free to add me and write one thing about yourself as well. wink whee

I just want to ask you..how do you get the title under your avatar?

Precious Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Halflemon

hello and welcome 3nodding

Malevolent Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Halflemon

Welcome to Gaia!

Fashionable Senshi

14,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Halflemon

Youth, don't be defeated!ღ

Are you enjoying the Easter event?
Invincible Youth❣

Devoted Connoisseur

13,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Halflemon
Awesome. :3 Welcome to a new era of Gaians. I'm over 8 Gaian years old! :U *im old as hell*

Satisfied Gorilla - x's Partner In Crime

Shadowy Explorer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Marathon 300
Halflemon

Welcome!! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas