Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Cutesmasher

Bahahah. About myself: I'm an artsy person and I plan to set up an art shop on here eventually. I don't have any friends on gaia yet... I'm a loner. rofl rofl so feel free to add me and write one thing about yourself as well. wink whee

Also, I've actually created a new account after not using gaia in years.... o.o

Ghostly Regular

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Halflemon
Bahahah. About myself: I'm an artsy person and I plan to set up an art shop on here eventually. I don't have any friends on gaia yet... I'm a loner. rofl rofl so feel free to add me and write one thing about yourself as well. wink whee

Welcome back to Gaia! Good for you for wanting to start an art shop. =D Sounds lovely smile
You can add me if you like.

Timid Cutesmasher

retro_rage
Halflemon

Welcome back to Gaia! Good for you for wanting to start an art shop. =D Sounds lovely smile
You can add me if you like.

Ok. ^^ I will.

Shy Cutie-Pie

Hello and welcome back ^^

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin

Ruthless Warlord

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
Halflemon

hi and welcome

Dangerous Lunatic

Halflemon

Sleepy
Hullo Hafflemon! You've been reborn into a new era of Gaia. biggrin I'm seven years-old.

Invisible Gawker

Halflemon

Welcome to Gaia (again)! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

And I also do art, but I don't sell it on Gaia. I suppose I could.. but digital/anime just isn't my style.

Kitten

Hey whee Welcome back!

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

11,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
Halflemon

i'm over 2000 days old... heheh

Ruthless Cutie-Pie

6,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Welcome back to Gaia! ^v ~ Ah another artist! Hopefully I'll be buying from you sometime in the future~ :3
Halflemon

Welcome to gaia.

Liberal Cutie-Pie

11,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Halflemon

I used to play in 2007, but I haven't been on in years.
I started a new account about a month ago. So much has changed here, but you catch on fast. sweatdrop

Fashionable Millionaire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces