Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reiner's Fav

It's been such a time since I've got a chance to return and be a part of Gaia.

How's it going? My profile is probably not so up to date.

While I'm posting I may as well ask: what the junk happened to the economy in here? ! Everything is so expensive yooo!

Demigod

gaia started releasing gold gens which gave users a lot of gold, this inflated prices incredibly

gaia has since stopped selling gold gens and although you may not think, things ARE deflating

welcome back, enjoy your stay

Reiner's Fav

sad
mmkoreans
gaia started releasing gold gens which gave users a lot of gold, this inflated prices incredibly

gaia has since stopped selling gold gens and although you may not think, things ARE deflating

right on, and thanks for filling me in/welcoming. It's nice to be back. It was definitely a surprise to see those prices! : p

Demigod

Lady Asshat
sad
mmkoreans

right on, and thanks for filling me in/welcoming. It's nice to be back. It was definitely a surprise to see those prices! : p

well, atleast you have a decent avatar
this way people wont ignore you haha

?!'s Boyfriend

Lazy Trash

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Welcome back to Gaia. Hopefully you get your profile updated and the way that you want it. There are many profile shops out there, if you want something fancy.

Merry Traveler

Lady Asshat

While I'm posting I may as well ask: what the junk happened to the economy in here? ! Everything is so expensive yooo!

Welcome back
The economy? well, it's a mess now.
Gaia started selling item for gold, also high price item sold for cash, coupled there some people buying up all item then tried to sell it higher.

Newbie Member

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Member 100
Hello and welcome back to gaia,,i"m new here myself,,what a nice ava u have there,,hope you get true with ur profile page,,and welcome again mrgreen xd

Noble Hunter

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
Welcome back! indeed, Gaia is so messed up now, millionares are the new poor xd .....I´m returning after some time and I was like "WTF?"...haha...but getting used, I just love some new items,like these babies *flexes arms*

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia biggrin

Angelic Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Lady Asshat

Yeah, there's major inflation. I have no idea what stuff is worth anymore. sad I think some people have been cheating but hopefully the new event will help to balance stuff out.

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia razz

Friendly Gaian

Lady Asshat

I just came back after a few years away, and your post is pretty much exactly my thoughts on things...

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Welcome back to Gaia.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

12,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
Welcome back to Gaia. C:
Yeahhh the market has inflated alottttttttt D;
Not sure why, just everyone deciding to up everything at the same time I suppose.

User Image

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash