Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, my name is Natasha but I prefer being called Gal, I'm 13 and I live in England. I'm a bit intimidated by this site and it's really confusing so far but I think I'll get the hang of it :3. My username comes from a lengthy tradition of taking something and adding 'Gal' on the end, like how my minecraft is Minergal. I'm a bit of a fandom jumper but my main fandom is Homestuck, I don't like that many animes but my faveourites are Spice and Wolf, Sword Art Online, Hetalia and Avatar. I hope I'll make new friends on this site and expand my little circle ^^

Pants

33,975 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
... Hi Gal ...
... ... Welcome to gaia ...
... ... ... Enjoy your stay ...
Good luck ...

Lonely Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
GaixGal
Hi, my name is Natasha but I prefer being called Gal, I'm 13 and I live in England. I'm a bit intimidated by this site and it's really confusing so far but I think I'll get the hang of it :3. My username comes from a lengthy tradition of taking something and adding 'Gal' on the end, like how my minecraft is Minergal. I'm a bit of a fandom jumper but my main fandom is Homestuck, I don't like that many animes but my faveourites are Spice and Wolf, Sword Art Online, Hetalia and Avatar. I hope I'll make new friends on this site and expand my little circle ^^

WElcome to gaia!! We aren't scary smile the site itself might be confuding but everybody here will help you out!

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Fashionable Werewolf

10,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
GaixGal

welcome to gaia XD

Eloquent Lunatic

GaixGal

Welcome to gaia! Hope you have lots of fun!

Shy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
Welcome to Gaia, have a ton of fun!
Hello & Welcome, Natasha from England!

Newbie Noob

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
Welcome to Gaia 4laugh
I'm new, too, but anyways, I like Minecraft too biggrin
maybe...if you wanted we could talk about it and stuff... (or something) 3nodding
and if you want friends, maybe we could be surprised

Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
GaixGal

If You Knew Me..

Welcome to Gaia heart

You'd Love Me...

Invisible Fairy

11,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Rebuilder 100
GaixGal

Welcome! 3nodding

Popular Streaker

GaixGal
Hi, my name is Natasha but I prefer being called Gal, I'm 13 and I live in England. I'm a bit intimidated by this site and it's really confusing so far but I think I'll get the hang of it :3. My username comes from a lengthy tradition of taking something and adding 'Gal' on the end, like how my minecraft is Minergal. I'm a bit of a fandom jumper...

ENGLAND? HOW'S IT LIKE IN ENGLAND?

Sorry for the all caps and whatnot, I just happen to live in the USA and despise the country. I love England, though.

Divine Fatcat

22,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
GaixGal

Hi Gal
Welcome to Gaia
if you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone here
we'll help you for sure
Hello Gal !
Welcome to Gaia biggrin
Draiden Kaid
GaixGal
Hi, my name is Natasha but I prefer being called Gal, I'm 13 and I live in England. I'm a bit intimidated by this site and it's really confusing so far but I think I'll get the hang of it :3. My username comes from a lengthy tradition of taking something and adding 'Gal' on the end, like how my minecraft is Minergal. I'm a bit of a fandom jumper...

ENGLAND? HOW'S IT LIKE IN ENGLAND?

Sorry for the all caps and whatnot, I just happen to live in the USA and despise the country. I love England, though.

Englands good at the moment, media is freaking out but it's good. ^^

Thanks everyone for welcoming me and Hi!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff