Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Seeker

9,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Member 100
I'm twenty-two, and currently at University. I enjoy listening to music, dancing and working on getting myself healthier between reading, photography and costume design. I'm starting and planning on getting into watching Dr Who after several recommendations from friends (and even lecturers!).

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Welcome to Gaia! We're all a really easy going bunch, and you'll make friends quickly here. If you haven't already though please read the ToS (Terms of Service). If you have any questions at all about anything please feel free to PM me.

I hope you enjoy your stay. :3

Anxious Seeker

Welcome to Gaia!
Oh cool! Your friends are right! Become a Whovian now and allons-y! mrgreen
Saccharine Sin
I'm twenty-two, and currently at University. I enjoy listening to music, dancing and working on getting myself healthier between reading, photography and costume design. I'm starting and planning on getting into watching Dr Who after several recommendations from friends (and even lecturers!).

Welcome!! I'm new too xd Saccharine is another word for sugar right?

Phantom

Saccharine Sin
------------------------------

Welcome. ^ ^

Shameless Man-Lover

Saccharine Sin

welcome

nuGen Staff Darling

Saccharine Sin

welcome, i am 22 as well
but not new

Dedicated Seeker

9,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Member 100
Insanity Hero
Welcome to Gaia! We're all a really easy going bunch, and you'll make friends quickly here. If you haven't already though please read the ToS (Terms of Service). If you have any questions at all about anything please feel free to PM me.

I hope you enjoy your stay. :3

will do! thanks for the welcome~

Dedicated Seeker

9,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Member 100
Fishiesinthesky
Saccharine Sin

Hey there, and welcome to the site! 3nodding heart

Oh man, I have a ton of people telling me to watch Doctor Who, too. Thinking I'll get into it over this summer and just watch the whole thing. xD

Hehe, same. I might just get like a free monthly trial of netflix to do it.

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Dedicated Seeker

9,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Member 100
Veceslav
Saccharine Sin

Welcome!! I'm new too xd Saccharine is another word for sugar right?

Yes! Alternative definitions are;
~very sweet to the taste; sugary: a saccharine dessert.
~ cloyingly agreeable or ingratiating: a saccharine personality.
~ exaggeratedly sweet or sentimental: a saccharine smile; a saccharine song of undying love.

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Hello and welcome

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Saccharine Sin
Welcome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces