Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
Saccharine Sin
soul_weaver17
Saccharine Sin
I'm twenty-two, and currently at University. I enjoy listening to music, dancing and working on getting myself healthier between reading, photography and costume design. I'm starting and planning on getting into watching Dr Who after several recommendations from friends (and even lecturers!).

welcome to gaia^^

Thanks! Neat-looking guitar in your sig'.

ty ya I do take pride in that one^^

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations....

Welcome to Gaia online! I hope you'll enjoy staying here.

Dedicated Seeker

9,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Member 100
soul_weaver17
Saccharine Sin
soul_weaver17
Saccharine Sin
I'm twenty-two, and currently at University. I enjoy listening to music, dancing and working on getting myself healthier between reading, photography and costume design. I'm starting and planning on getting into watching Dr Who after several recommendations from friends (and even lecturers!).

welcome to gaia^^

Thanks! Neat-looking guitar in your sig'.

ty ya I do take pride in that one^^

Are you part of a band, or is it a more casual hobby?

Shy Sweetheart

Hello, welcome to Gaia ^^
Saccharine Sin
Veceslav

Welcome!! I'm new too xd Saccharine is another word for sugar right?

Yes! Alternative definitions are;
~very sweet to the taste; sugary: a saccharine dessert.
~ cloyingly agreeable or ingratiating: a saccharine personality.
~ exaggeratedly sweet or sentimental: a saccharine smile; a saccharine song of undying love.

That's cool. is it your real name? my cousin has a similar name her name is Adisti Saccharina

Dedicated Seeker

9,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Member 100
Veceslav
Saccharine Sin
Veceslav

Welcome!! I'm new too xd Saccharine is another word for sugar right?

Yes! Alternative definitions are;
~very sweet to the taste; sugary: a saccharine dessert.
~ cloyingly agreeable or ingratiating: a saccharine personality.
~ exaggeratedly sweet or sentimental: a saccharine smile; a saccharine song of undying love.

That's cool. is it your real name? my cousin has a similar name her name is Adisti Saccharina

It'd certainly different if it was but no, it's not my real name smile
i c 3nodding

Quotable Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
Saccharine Sin

Welcome!
Oh, and you should watch Doctor Who.

Dedicated Seeker

9,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Member 100
Cyanide-And-Sugar
Saccharine Sin

Welcome!
Oh, and you should watch Doctor Who.

I have it earmarked on Netflix now!

Hygienic Werewolf

11,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Saccharine Sin

Hello, welcome to the wonderful world of Gaia Online.

Noob

28,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Saccharine Sin
Welcome to Gaia.

Dedicated Seeker

9,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Member 100
iiViRaal
Saccharine Sin
Welcome to Gaia.

Thanks (:

Cutie-Pie

18,750 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
Saccharine Sin

welcome

Dedicated Seeker

9,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Member 100
l Meiimeii l
Saccharine Sin

welcome

thanks (:

russian winters's Partner

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
Saccharine Sin

Welcome to Gaia : 3

Quick Reply

Submit