Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Seeker

9,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Member 100
Kalanfin
Saccharine Sin
I'm twenty-two, and currently at University. I enjoy listening to music, dancing and working on getting myself healthier between reading, photography and costume design. I'm starting and planning on getting into watching Dr Who after several recommendations from friends (and even lecturers!).
Welcome!

Thanks!

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Saccharine Sin
I'm twenty-two, and currently at University. I enjoy listening to music, dancing and working on getting myself healthier between reading, photography and costume design. I'm starting and planning on getting into watching Dr Who after several recommendations from friends (and even lecturers!).

Welcome to Gaia!

(And yay, Dr. Who!)

Lavish Sweetheart

7,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Saccharine Sin
heart

Dangerous Darling

Saccharine Sin

Welcome! 4laugh

Truthful Evader

Gracious Gekko

9,875 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Saccharine Sin

Welcome to gaia smile

Man-Lover

9,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Love Machine 150
Saccharine Sin

watch the following its so good welcome btw

Interesting Entrepreneur

11,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100
Saccharine Sin

Welcome to Gaia. I hope you will like it here whee

Hygienic Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

10,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
Saccharine Sin

welcome to gaia^^

Dedicated Seeker

9,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Member 100
soul_weaver17
Saccharine Sin

welcome to gaia^^

Thanks! Neat-looking guitar in your sig'.

Super Noob

Saccharine Sin

Someone who's over the age of 18?
I thought I was alone.

Dedicated Seeker

9,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Member 100
Midnight Mona
Saccharine Sin

Someone who's over the age of 18?
I thought I was alone.

Not at all!

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Saccharine Sin
Welcome to Gaia!

Dedicated Seeker

9,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Member 100
Lush Loves You
Saccharine Sin
Welcome to Gaia!

Thanks n.n

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas