Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey Everybody, I'm fientingfolly. Feint or folly is fine!! Folly is probably better though since I really suck at feinting in anything but I do find myself doing a heck of a lot of follying, if you get what I mean. I'm very veyr new and have absolutely no idea what's going on or what I should do!! LOL, makes it more fun that way anyway doesnt it?
I have no idea either but welcome all the same biggrin

I'm looking for friends if you are.
of course. Friends are always a good thing!
feintingfolly
Hey Everybody, I'm fientingfolly. Feint or folly is fine!! Folly is probably better though since I really suck at feinting in anything but I do find myself doing a heck of a lot of follying, if you get what I mean. I'm very veyr new and have absolutely no idea what's going on or what I should do!! LOL, makes it more fun that way anyway doesnt it?

i shall be ur friend!! wink heart
hey guys, welcome to gaia. cool, i folly alot as well. gaia is gr8. u can go on forums and chat to peeps, get gold and buy really cool items like staffs and clothes and stuff,
Sometimes u get special events where u can get 1000 gold or get boxes which give u presents and stuff.
If u wanna talk just pm me. i am here to talk to.

Do u like my sumo - suit

Hey girl, sell ur peasent dress. ur'll get money biggrin smile
hi and welcom!
tanpal
hey guys, welcome to gaia. cool, i folly alot as well. gaia is gr8. u can go on forums and chat to peeps, get gold and buy really cool items like staffs and clothes and stuff,
Sometimes u get special events where u can get 1000 gold or get boxes which give u presents and stuff.
If u wanna talk just pm me. i am here to talk to.

Do u like my sumo - suit

Hey girl, sell ur peasent dress. ur'll get money biggrin smile

Rofl nice sumo suit!!!
Hello all : ) Just keep posting and look around the Gaia world. It'll get you gold!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff